Newest Members
Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss, JW1230
12363 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
40035 (55), Brayton (60), DavidJ (65), Grout (29), JJM33 (43), RockyMtJoe (66)
Who's Online
6 registered (don64, 5 invisible), 27 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12363 Members
74 Forums
63535 Topics
443893 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#419076 - 12/14/12 01:08 AM Re: Tuesday: Public humiliation (HYPER TRIGGERS) [Re: SoccerStar]
jcm Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
You are a great dad.

#419079 - 12/14/12 01:20 AM Re: Tuesday: Public humiliation (HYPER TRIGGERS) [Re: SoccerStar]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
Originally Posted By: SoccerStar
The look on his face helped a great deal. He gave me a kiss to help "the boo-boo in your belly" and then demanded I figure out his newest Transformers. He stared at what I was doing, pressing his cheek to mine in fascination. It was REALLY important and for a few minutes all other problems in the universe were secondary, including mine.

so glad you had this healing experience after such a terrible day.

Lee

Edited by traveler (12/14/12 01:21 AM)
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#419084 - 12/14/12 01:39 AM Re: Tuesday: Public humiliation (HYPER TRIGGERS) [Re: SoccerStar]
crazy gecko Offline

The look on his face helped a great deal. He gave me a kiss to help "the boo-boo in your belly" and then demanded I figure out his newest Transformers. He stared at what I was doing, pressing his cheek to mine in fascination. It was REALLY important and for a few minutes all other problems in the universe were secondary, including mine.

He will never know this, never deal with this, never have any of these issues in his life. I will be sent to prison for murder before anyone lays a hand on him. He will have bad days in his life and might even get food poisoning during the workday, but he will be one of the 5 in 6.

Aren't kids wonderful? There's something so right about a the figuring out of a transformers toy being the most important thing in a little boy's life. That's how it should be.

I totally get how you feel about him... My daughter is my rock. She keeps the world turning when I want to get off. And like you, I will go to prison for murder before anyone lays a hand on her. Your boy will be one of the 5 in 6. My girl will be one of the 3 in 4. I would give up everything, including my life, to make sure of that.

You really are a good dad. smile
You can play
-- Def Leppard

My Story, Part 2

My blog

#419133 - 12/14/12 02:30 PM Re: Tuesday: Public humiliation (HYPER TRIGGERS) [Re: SoccerStar]
Farmer Boy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Australia

He will never know this, never deal with this, never have any of these issues in his life. I will be sent to prison for murder before anyone lays a hand on him. He will have bad days in his life and might even get food poisoning during the workday, but he will be one of the 5 in 6.

AMEN!!!!

#419150 - 12/14/12 05:59 PM * [Re: SoccerStar]
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (04/29/13 01:21 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.