I think, John, you're describing the feeling of the majority of us on MS. As many of us as there are, there are as many senses of justice and corroboration. For me it's been a lot of research and moving forward where I could.

My perp was fired from his job as head of the Guidance Dept. a year or two after my abuse for "sexual issues". Whether I was one of those issues I never found out. However, he apparently lost his marriage, moved out of state and died there.

In the course of research I found at least a couple people who knew of the issues. And that's tbe best I've done with corroboratation. If any indication, the church sponsoring the camp where he'd been director (and where my abuse continued) immediately retained a bad-ass firm when I hired my own atty.

And that's all I can do right now on those fronts. Until something else comes up the best I can do is deal with the aftereffects thru therapy.

It sucks. It's not what I wanted. But it's outta my hands otherwise. The only other thing I'd add is that, in every respect, this is Serenity Prayer material...and, no, I'm not at all religious.