Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
5 registered (Bluedogone, lapchinj, CafeMan, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63568 Topics
444130 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#74374 - 09/05/02 03:01 AM "Man's Search for Meaning"
Roy Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
After reading those beautiful words written by Gerda Weissman posted by JamesMichael, I had to bring this book to your attention. "Man's Search for Meaning", by Viktor Frankl. First written in the 50's, it has been revised several times and has been a consistent bestseller because of its universal truths. Viktor Frankl was a psychiatrist imprisoned by Nazi's in a concentration camp during their regime. He wondered why some fellow survivor seemed to transcend the experience while others were destroyed. He concluded that those who survive and even thrive are the ones who use tragedy in their lives to improve their understanding and to do something positive as a result, either for themselves, their loved ones, or for the betterment of mankind. A powerful read.

#447077 - 09/13/13 05:12 AM Re: "Man's Search for Meaning" [Re: Roy]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada

War
Love
Poetry

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.