Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 29 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63228 Topics
442152 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#9623 - 10/03/02 03:52 PM eBay fund raiser
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Could we do an eBay fund raiser for NOMSV to fund memberships and other activities and projects. I have some stain glass lamps I could put up for auction. We could get our friends and family to put up items with all the money going to NOMSV.
Also we could get national attention by having Richard do the rounds of the morring news shows. Maybe we could get some big ticket items from caring people all around the world.
It would take some work setting up things with eBAY but know we could do it .
Muldoon

#9624 - 10/03/02 06:35 PM Re: eBay fund raiser
Mark Crawford Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Great idea Muldoon....I have some things I could contribute for the auction...I have autographed sports items, such as an authentic Martin Broduer Hockey Jersey from the New Jersey Devils and other autographed hockey items, I know I can round up some more. I will contact e-bay to see if they are willing to help in some way. \:\) Mark

#9625 - 10/03/02 06:43 PM Re: eBay fund raiser
orodo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Imladris, The Safe Haven of Ar...
MY SON WOULD BID ON those hockey things!

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.