Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
rpalm06 (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (GT13568, 3 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63559 Topics
444069 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#9176 - 05/02/03 02:12 AM Re: “Close Relationship Study”
mattandrew Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
As of last week i went ahead and sent an email to these two individuals of this research project and i have heard nothing from either person.I guess they must already have enough participants for the project.

#9177 - 05/02/03 03:31 PM Re: “Close Relationship Study”
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
I had sent my snail mail address in an email the night of April 24. My wife told me this afternoon that the stuff has arrived.

#9178 - 05/03/03 01:47 AM Re: “Close Relationship Study”
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
I also - like many of you - responded a while ago to the survey. I received quick, courteous responses to my e-mails. The survey made me think and formulate some opinions. As to the lottery, I wasn't interested, did not concern myself with the offer but focused on my input being useful for study in order to help others. I agree that research is very important to verify those things we all ready believe are true.

Don't let the peripheral things take your focus away from participating - if you want to help research this issue.

Howard

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.