Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 11 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447690 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#8828 - 08/18/06 03:12 AM Re: pay it forward
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

i think the thing about it to remember is it really can work ,m. s . is like a perfect example of pay it forward,people helping other people ,people who they they dont even know ,for no other reason than it feels good to help ,no reward expected ,no charges to be paid ,no bill in the mail ,just people caring about each other cause it feels good ,thats pay it forward. adam

#8829 - 08/18/06 03:29 AM Re: pay it forward
Don-NY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Long Island, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobby:

....... There's another really good one about a small kid and a really big kid in Cincinnati. Can't remember the name of that one. But it has some serious lessons to teach as well. If anyone knows the name of that one, let me know. I'd like to watch that one again, also.
Bobby - "The Mighty" -1998

One of my favorites. Highly recommended.

http://www.joeythefilmgeek.com/reviews2/mighty.jpe

http://imdb.com/title/tt0119670/

#8830 - 08/18/06 09:45 PM Re: pay it forward
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Adam,

yes, paying it forward is what society is all about, just being nice or doing a good deed does not need repayment.

I have had many bad deeds put before me as man and child, and believe me, each one took its toll.

I never hurt anyone, but ppl tend to hurt the ppl they love which makes no sense.
We live in a society which says, look after yrself before others.

Paying things forward makes you a good man, and that is all you need in life,

ste

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.