Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
1 registered (traveler), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443001 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#8739 - 04/08/06 06:26 PM Re: Enraged (Triggers)
Bill_h_pike Offline

Loc: USA

#8740 - 04/08/06 06:34 PM Re: Enraged (Triggers)
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Bill,

that stinks that you could not get the grades you wanted, but is there any other chance to get another shot at it?

I flunked all my exams, when teachers thought I would get top marks, but somehow fell to pieces with exams.

It is so hard when you seem to try and try, then not be able to succeed when you should.
Try and feel a little confident that you did your best.

I hope you can find another shot at it, but you have not let your parents down, I am sure they are proud of your efforts,

ste

#8741 - 04/08/06 10:57 PM Re: Enraged (Triggers)
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Bill,

PLEASE take up Scotty Todd's offer of help with contacts for all these problems. You and your parents should not hesitate to ask for the help you need, and yes, someone does need to make your school understand what you are going through. As I said before, this CAN be done in a way that doesn't compromise your anonymity.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#8742 - 04/08/06 11:01 PM Re: Enraged (Triggers)
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Bill,

Just as I sent the other post I remembered something else. It's important enough to post separately and I hope you will think about this.

About one in six boys are abused. How many kids are in your school? One in six means that for every 100 boys in your school 17 have been abused!

You are definitely not alone. Some of these boys are still suffering silently. Others are getting help and fighting back, as you are. With the exception of the principal and the counselors, however, NO ONE in the school has any clue about this.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#8743 - 04/10/06 02:12 PM Re: Enraged (Triggers)
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Bill,

Just want to say that you have my support. You have been a courageous young man to get this far. Just hold on and trust your folks to help you through. Talk to them about how you're feeling.

Safe hugs,

John

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.