Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
5 registered (woodenshoes, petercorbett, GummyBear, I Want 2 Thrive, watzupwitu), 41 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63783 Topics
445416 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#8625 - 04/22/03 02:25 PM Re: I am new here
bisulatino Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Tone,

I'm sorry that you feel like you're messed up, but talking about it is the first step to making things better ya know? One thing you got to know is we are for real here, not B.S. Sometimes some of us break down and come here, sometimes some of us come here to try to help the people that break down, but we all share the common experience of being sexually abused. Plus everyone here is of different ages, cultures and locations; we're all so different and yet I have found a lot of people that I could tell the worst experiences too and find out that they had the same thing happen to them. I'm 20 years old and in college and the people on this board to me are very real; although the internet can make people come across in unforeseen ways we are only trying to help each other and inherently care because we know what "it" is like.

I hope everyone's responses has made you feel better tone. Don't give up dude, we need you to survive so that we all can.

#8626 - 04/22/03 04:31 PM Re: I am new here
MrEdd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
Welcome, Tone I know how you feel. this is the safe place to come to. Most of us deal with the same or similar issues. Glad you found us.

#8627 - 04/22/03 08:24 PM Re: I am new here
tone Offline

Loc: Canada
journal:
people actually cared enough to take me seriously , to read my weaknesses and not to push me away.
I went to the chat room and got help from two persons who tried to make me feel as if all was gonna be ok.
Didn't sleep well last night and puked a couple of times.
I stayed home today , didn't set a foot out of the house. I felt naked and i didn't want to see anybody.
I talked to my wife on the phone and she thought I sounded weird, but i dismissed it and told her i was getting a cold.I don't think she bought it.
My dogs are sensing that there is something strange in me and they are following me around the house.
I hope i can find support in this place, and am thankful to those who welcomed me. I hope that i can learn to trust .
Thanks, tone

#8628 - 04/23/03 08:54 PM Re: I am new here
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Tone

Quote:
I hope that i can learn to trust .
Learn to trust YOURSELF a bit more first, then those that love you will follow.

You've made a great step in trusting yourself already.

Dave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.