Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
4 registered (don64, traveler, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63368 Topics
443104 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#85635 - 11/20/03 02:49 PM Of course, Michael Jackson has never had plastic surgery.....
newMom Offline

Loc: anywhere

#85636 - 11/21/03 02:05 PM Re: Of course, Michael Jackson has never had plastic surgery.....
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
FREAK!

To think people like THIS are let out of the asylum!

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#85637 - 11/21/03 03:12 PM Re: Of course, Michael Jackson has never had plastic surgery.....
newMom Offline

Loc: anywhere
He is a freak. And he has throngs of fans running after his limo supporting him! I cannot understand that.

Last night on CNN an attorney, said "sometimes' it is difficult for a child to testify in an abuse case. SOMETIMES?????

And somewhere there is this boy, who is a cancer patient, who has been terribly hurt. What is happening with him? I hope the parents are keeping the child away from the tv, but then who would allow a child to be alone with MJ? I hope he is getting TLC and support somewhere somehow. For him, I dread what the upcoming months will bring.

When that interview came out this past year, I felt like MJ was a pedophile and it was a question of time before he was charged again.
It makes me angry, that time and again Social Services and the authorities have just looked away.

newMom

#85638 - 11/22/03 02:04 PM Re: Of course, Michael Jackson has never had plastic surgery.....
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
He is a monster. I fear for his kids. Why are they still with him?!

No more. NO F*****G MORE!

I was the same age as a lot of the kids he was hanging around with. I am so angry that the world is giving him a free pass and continues to give him a free pass.

F*****g freak!

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#85639 - 11/23/03 05:05 PM Re: Of course, Michael Jackson has never had plastic surgery.....
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
A freak doesn't make him a monster. That he did on his own accord.

Haven't all the asylums been closed? It is a violation of their civil rights to be locked up. They are so much better off roaming and living on the streets.

Bill

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.