Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (Robert Barrett, Obi, HD001, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63238 Topics
442213 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#85624 - 11/19/03 04:05 PM .
jacobtk Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by jacobtk (05/17/07 01:24 PM)
Every day I die again, and again Iím reborn/Every day I have to find the courage/To walk out into the street/With arms out/Got a love you canít defeat/Neither down nor out/Thereís nothing you have that I need/I can breathe/Breathe now - U2

#85625 - 11/19/03 09:02 PM Re: warrant out for michael jackson
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Apparently he's 'negotiating terms for his surrender' at the moment, back in LA.

Will the police be so accomodating to all the future suspected perv's they go tou round up ?

Somehow I doubt it....

Dave

#85626 - 11/20/03 05:11 AM Re: warrant out for michael jackson
brian-z Offline

Loc: Western USA
it takes minimum 140 day to extrodite from NV to CA. And when I fought extrodiction I won. You can bond out as you fight it, if Stata Barbra wants him, there are going to have to cut him a deal. Jakson has a lot things in his favor by staying in Los Vegas. For one thing unlike CA the courts are fare and honest, that makes convictions very had to get (you actully have to be gulity of the crime you are charged with, not just a frieaking weirdo). It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

My take is this, gulity or not, the guy is... odd. And for his onw good should not be around kids.

#85627 - 11/20/03 01:53 PM Re: warrant out for michael jackson
PAS Offline

Loc: Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Lloydy:
Apparently he's 'negotiating terms for his surrender' at the moment, back in LA.

Will the police be so accomodating to all the future suspected perv's they go tou round up ?

Somehow I doubt it....

Dave
I was gonna ask the same thing. Also I saw on the news a pile o'police cars pouring into neverland ranch.. kind of overkill for catching a guy who wasn't even there.

But I agree that guy is really odd. You know something's got to be wrong when he's been denying something as basic as even his own appearance (all that plastic surgery) for so long. The guy is a far cry from the guy that produced "thriller" all those years ago.

P

#85628 - 11/20/03 07:22 PM Re: warrant out for michael jackson
brian-z Offline

Freaking Weirdo

#85629 - 11/21/03 09:18 AM Re: warrant out for michael jackson
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Was at therapist's last night. This @$$hole triggered a great deal of anger in me.

Anyone else, ANYONE ELSE, would be in jail right now, no bail. This @$$hole's walking around free.

You gotta know he'll NEVER spend a day in jail!

F*****G RAPIST! I HOPE HE DIES!

HE'S JUST LIKE THE MAN WHO RAPED ME! WHO TRIED TO KILL ME! HE JUST DOESN'T GET IT! AND THE WORLD LETS HIM GET AWAY WITH IT!

NEVER AGAIN!

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#85630 - 11/21/03 04:37 PM Re: warrant out for michael jackson
brian-z Offline

Hate to bake it to you Crissispoit but under statue in California the maximum bail for 288(a) is $30,000 the high bail means he'll probably walk, because his lawyers will claim that the DA is showing undone prejudice because hi is a celebrity, and that bail will go far to help that claim. Any one else with no prier's and a job would get O.R.'d

At most he's looking at a year. And it would all be county time. That means he'd be out in 8 months, and if he's sitting in jail waiting for trial, he could get 120% credit that means out in 6 mouths. If you want him to serve time glad he's out and not building credit.

Your resident jailbird,

Brian

#85631 - 11/21/03 04:56 PM Re: warrant out for michael jackson
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Brian,

I know that. It makes me that much more angry!

Celebrities can walk out of even the little jail time @$$hole perps get. These kids get a life sentance.

One thing I wonder though, where were the parents and what were they F*****G THINKING?!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks for the sympathy among the reality though. We're all in this together.

Peace and love, bro.

Scot

#85632 - 11/21/03 05:20 PM Re: warrant out for michael jackson
brian-z Offline

I really wonder what the DA is thinking, they are going out of there way to make sure he walks, the bail is ridiculous, that photo should never have been released, and no they are talking about the evidence BEFORE the prelim. Basically they are going to have to go to some place like Mongolia to find a jury, every person that has seen the coverage about this will be excluded it's not like O.J. The DA kept their moth shut allowing it to go forward, and a jury to be seated. But this is nuts.

I'm not sure what the deal is, But think it's one of to things. 1 the DA has reservations about the RP's allegations and is trying to sabotage it on purpose. Or 2 the evidence is so shaky that all they can do is run a smear campaign, either way the DA is really screwing the pooch.

#85633 - 11/21/03 05:42 PM Re: warrant out for michael jackson
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Once again it's where we diverge in opinions, but in this case, I'll settle for justice over the law. Law was going to fail anyway.

Sad that I feel this way, isn't it? \:\( The law is what separates us from the animals, but the animals know how to circumvent it.

Either way, he's getting what he deserves. I just wish they could go after the parents who handed over their kids to this monster.

Peace and love,

Scot

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.