Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (31), comeath3 (75), Roy (53), Skeeter (55), tazrad (43), Treehugger75 (39), waterworld (53)
Who's Online
2 registered (manipulated, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63991 Topics
446662 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#85468 - 03/05/03 04:09 PM Re: Nowhere to run
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Some good news from the UK and three more rants
Taken from the BBC News website 03/05/03

Move to curb sex trade travel

The victims are usually teenage girls
Legal powers are being introduced by the government to ban travel abroad by paedophiles for "sex tourism".

Courts will now be able to prevent people convicted of sexual abuse from visiting specified countries - such as Thailand - where they could be a risk to children.

The court orders would follow a request from police to stop the offender going overseas.

The government is also considering tightening existing rules on paedophiles having to notify the authorities when they intend to travel abroad.

Abuse

Home Office minister Hilary Benn said: "The UK already has some of the toughest measures in the world to deal with sex offenders.

"However, under current legislation the courts do not have the power to stop an offender who has been convicted of sexual offences against children from travelling abroad to abuse children.

The Sexual Offences Bill provides us with an opportunity to ensure we are doing everything we can to deal with those who commit sexual offences abroad

"We believe this is wrong and that it should be addressed."

The Home Office's new Sexual Offences Bill places a strong emphasis on protecting children from paedophiles and will require people who have committed sex offences abroad to go on the sex offenders register when they come to Britain.

Mr Benn said the Sexual Offences Bill gives the government a chance to do "everything we can to deal with those who commit sexual offences abroad".

Conditions

The new travel ban will last six months, with the possibility of renewal.

Police can specify groups of countries on the order if they think a paedophile is planning a sex tour of several countries, said a Home Office spokeswoman.

It would also be possible to ban travel to an area as wide as a continent, such as Asia, she said.

The order can also extend beyond countries known for sex tourism to other destinations where police believe a paedophile is likely to abuse children, she added.

Three conditions would need to be met before an order could be made.

The orders would be effective on a person previously convicted of a sexual offence against a child under 16 either in the UK or abroad.

Advance notification

The court must be satisfied, from the offender's behaviour since the original offence, that a foreign travel banning order is necessary to protect children outside the UK from "serious sexual harm".

It would have to be used in situations where there are no alternative measures that could be used as effectively.

The new measure will be included as an amendment to the Sex Offences Bill.

Ministers are also due to stage a consultation exercise on strengthening the rules on foreign travel for paedophiles.

They will review how far in advance offenders should have to notify police of their travel plans - currently eight days.

They will also ask if offenders should have to give police more information of their travel plans, and will review arrangements for passing details about offenders between countries.

Now for the rantings of a sex offender

SO THE POOR OLD TABLOIDS STAGGER ON....
Author: JK, Mar/5/2003 02:41:22

Is it any surprise that circulation is dropping and the sad People is (reportedly) up for sale to the knackers? The writing is SO bad and the ideas are SO unoriginal - every few weeks there's another tired story, based on previous fictions, badly re-written. This week ALEXANDER HITCHEN, who, unfortunately for him, failed to jump ship to the News of the World, unlike his predecessor LUCY PANTON and ex-editor NEIL WALLIS, regurgitated the old "beaten up" concept and ran a People EXCLUSIVE that was, yet again, complete rubbish. Do you know, I've never even been verbally abused in almost l8 months of the prison experience, and certainly not slapped, nudged, beaten or bruised. The staff and officers are very efficient. The inmates are generally a far better crowd, morally, than the bunch I was mixing with before I came in (the media). As I've said before, the pressure of Prison life tends to make prisoners MORE tolerant and LESS aggressive. Unlike journalists. But the key thing to remember is - the fastest growing area of crime is SEX OFFENDERS. This is NOT because we've become a nation of perverts but because the ludicrous laws enable the police and CPS to gain convictions on no proof or evidence at all. So British jails are JAMMED with sex offenders. One key officer told me that, having seen the conviction sheets, prisoners on THE MAIN are 62% sex offenders (a reality the inmates try hard to keep concealed). Virtually every prison has a large VP (vulnerable prisoner) unit and they are getting bigger and bigger. So the tabloid "NONCE" agression is a load of old rubbish. As is sad old ALEX'S regurgitation of the "KING BEATEN UP IN BELMARSH" of a few months ago. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

IF WE GO TO WAR, PRISONERS MUST BE FREED
Author: JK, Mar/5/2003 02:43:41

Could any HUMAN RIGHTS experts reading this message (and I gather we are now getting over l0,000 visits a day on KING OF HITS.COM) consider this theory and let us know whether it stands up? It is surely a serious breach of human rights for a government to hold someone against their will, when they have put lives in danger by declaring war on another territory. If we basically do not agree with the policy, we are entitled to leave the country. All citizens must be allowed to express their choice of either staying, and risking death, or moving to another country, where lives are NOT at risk. I don't believe, since the UK signed up for the human rights contract, there has been a war to test this situation but, if one is now declared, it is, surely, a fundamental human right to choose. And that applies to prisoners as much as to free citizens. Over to you, Blunkett.

and finally #3

BITS!
Author: JK, Mar/5/2003 02:45:18

JOHN MAJOR came across so well on FROST, I wouldn't be surprised to see him as the NEXT Tory leader..... I'd be willing to pay úl million for Paul McCartney NOT to play at my birthday bash!......Gareth doing Spirit in the Sky is AWFUL.....Roman Polanski gets Best Director and Best Film - I got seven years.....the amazing thing about JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE is the question - why are the American pop stars SO much better rehearsed and classy than our home grown ones?

A Note from Archnut
If i am upsetting anyone by continuously posting these rants pleas let me know, but i feel that as the most well known of my group of abusers i want his name to be kept in the frame. This maybe is misguided of me, but i feel i want as many people to read this crap and remember just who Jonathan King, Chris Denning and Rob Randall are

They are ALL predatory paedophiles all with convictions but we are still after a few more.

If anyone from WALTON ON THAMES, SURREY reads this please inform Deniz Corday that he is far from forgotten.

Deniz corday is the former owner of the Walton Hop teen disco during the time of the visits by King and Denning, Randall was a DJ there as were both King and Denning

And all that was left was hope

Archnut

#85469 - 03/06/03 03:17 PM Re: Nowhere to run
Archnut Offline

From The BBC News website:

Cardinal row over abuse claim

The leader of Roman Catholics in England and Wales says a "filing error" led to him to fail to pass on details of a priest accused of child abuse to an independent investigation.

Letters seen by BBC Radio 4's Today programme show that in 1993 Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O'Connor was informed about allegations a priest had sexually abused a young girl over a four year period.

But he failed to send the details to an independent solicitor as he had promised he had done in "every" such case.

The cardinal, who is Archbishop of Westminster, told Today he had "forgotten" about the case which allegedly involved a 12 year old.

I felt desolate - I felt like no-one would believe me

Alleged child abuse victim

Last December, he said that he had sent the files on 10 cases brought to his attention when was Bishop of Arundel and Brighton.

"I was concerned to see that every case where allegations had been made was assessed by a professional," he said.

On Thursday, he told the BBC he had acted "properly and professionally".

"In good faith I said there were 10. But I didn't remember this one."

The girl involved, who claims the abuse continued until she was in her late teens, says the church made her feel like a "12-year-old whore".

"I felt desolate. I felt like no-one would believe me, no-one would help me," she said.

Priest is still working

She was able to show the BBC letters sent by her own priest to Cardinal Murphy O'Connor outlining her accusations and a letter from the cardinal to her.

The cardinal said the priest was investigated at the time and social services and the police decided not to take the allegations further.

He said the priest, who is still working in a church attached to a school, was assessed by a psychologist and "the conclusion was he was not a risk to children".

BBC correspondent Angus Stickler met the priest and put the allegations to him.

He admitted he had "fondled" the girl but thought it was when she was above the age of consent.

The church admits that it cannot account for its copies of the confidential letters produced by the alleged victim and the cardinal said this was "frustrating".

"It is one of my sorrows that any failings in the system seem to indicate the Catholic Church does not care about child abuse - this is not the case," he added.

The archbishop is the spiritual leader in England and Wales for more than four million Catholics.

He was made a cardinal by the Pope in February 2001.

#85470 - 03/06/03 07:50 PM Re: Nowhere to run
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Kirk
I can't imagine how you begin to deal with this unrepentant turd, jk's arrogance is enough to send me into orbit.

Good group the other day eh ? B's a good guy as well, not all he seems at times that's for sure.
He got a lot out of it and is keen to come again, as I am.

I get a hell of a lot out of the face to face stuff, so much power there.

'later
Dave

#85471 - 03/15/03 03:49 PM Re: Nowhere to run
Archnut Offline

And the next one please:

"SO WHY DOES THE MEDIA INSIST ON FABRICATING HORROR STORIES ABOUT MY LIFE
Author: JK, Mar/15/2003 01:08:56

Well, I've been thinking about this and I've decided that, whilst a small part is the normal demonisation of a celebrity, that we all love witnessing, and another small part is the automatic, regular response of lazy department editors ("Do something on KING; we haven't covered him for weeks") followed by basic journalistic incompetence ("beaten up....or prison romance...or business ring....or special treatment...or suicide bid") which merely involves "writing by numbers", the largest reason is simpler. Society hates the idea of prison being a perfectly acceptable life style. Clearly, if criminals start realising that life inside is perfectly bearable, the discouragement effect will shrink. So - whilst it's a natural right wing impulse to construct the odd "prison is luxury" piece, the true reality, that it's dull but bearable, is never covered and it's much better to try to paint a picture of grief and danger so as to deter other potential criminals. And who better to do it with than a celebrity? The advent of the internet and websites enables prisoners to update their daily life with regular reports and, just like in all other aspects, society hasn't learned how to adapt to the impact of the new technology. I know from readers that my site is acquiring enormous cult status. Over l0,000 people a day log on and visit - reading the true words of someone who has been locked up by the UK forces of law and order. Unfairly, I believe and, more than that, foolishly. The police and legal bodies were not prepared for the impact of the truth on a carefully constructed false allegation such as happened to poor Matthew Kelly. I only wish there had been an equivalent KING OF HITS site to carry the instant and immediate denial that I made after the saturation negative publicity, which lead to the abandonment of the charges against Kelly, when I was similarly set up in November 2000 with fictional accusations. A loud, public denial by others might have helped defuse the absurd case against me too. Some people in prison are innocent. But the vast majority are partially guilty (who hasn't got the odd skeleton in the closet?) but essentially decent. Their words, opinions and evidence have, in the past, been ignored. The police like that, as hearing their words might well indict the officers themselves (it's not just the publicised secrets you learn about individual cops - in prison you discover they are a pretty corrupt lot, as close to criminal mentalities as you can get). I predict that this decade will witness an explosion of prison based websites. Meanwhile, I continue to reveal that British jails are essentially boring but efficient places. Most prison officers are decent men and women, trying hard to do an underappreciated job as fairly as possible. Most inmates are very interesting and many are intelligent and nice. It's a fascinating world here. Don't believe the horror stories. JK"

And all that was left was hope \:\)

Archnut

#85472 - 03/15/03 07:50 PM Re: Nowhere to run
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Let's take away the TV's, the pool tables, the computers, radios and all the expensive gym' equipment. If they want to keep fit - make them break rocks.

Then let jk spout crap about how good life is.

Dave

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.