Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
1 registered (traveler), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64185 Topics
447888 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#85458 - 01/21/03 03:54 PM Re: Nowhere to run
Mark S Offline

Loc: England
Thanks for reminding me what a sick waste of space this evil man is Kirk.

So much of what he said it that extract was not only self indulgent but contracdictory. He said and I quote "Every single person who rants on about other people will suffer through bad karma. From terminal cancer to false allegations to fatal diseases". If he really believes in karma and that he is innocent, then what did he do to warrent false allegations to be bought against him?

I do worry about the show biz world in general. Today we have a list of personnalities supporting Kelly. Is it as Kirk said in a previous post that peodaphiles are ACE manipulator? I know he isn't guilty of anything yet but should his word be enough for his friends? Should they blindly support him? Or should it be a case of the children comes first, let due process happen, keep him well away from children and appologise if he is found to be innocent.

Mark

#85459 - 01/21/03 08:59 PM Re: Nowhere to run
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Quote:
Several of those who made up allegations about me (most of whom found themselves proved liars in a court of law-remember the vast majority of false allegations against me were either thrown out or abandoned or I was acquitted) must be having very sleepless nights as the truth gnaws away at their insides.
Sleep well Kirk.

Dave

#85460 - 01/24/03 06:45 PM Re: Nowhere to run
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
jonathan king's appeal has been REFUSED, he's back in jail where he belongs.

Rest easy Kirk.

Dave

#85461 - 02/23/03 07:11 AM Re: Nowhere to run
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
The latest chapter in this never ending saga. I only hope they dont kill him. I want King to experience that feeling of total pure fear.
This has been taken from one of the tabloids here in the UK. The People:

CHILD SEX PERV KING BEATEN UP IN PRISON

CHILD sex pervert Jonathan King is being transferred to another jail after being repeatedly beaten up by fellow inmates, The People can reveal.

The former music mogul and TV presenter has been attacked on successive days and there are fears he could end up DEAD.

A source said: "Staff only realised King was being beaten when they spotted him limping one day.

"His attackers were smart enough not to hit him above the neck. They didn't want any bruises to be noticed.

"A few guys wanted to make King pay. They don't care if they kill him. They view him as pure filth."

The governor at Elmley Prison on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent ordered his transfer after a crisis meeting.

The one-time pop singer, 58 - serving seven years for offences against schoolboys lured by his celebrity status - had just settled at Elmley after being moved from nearby Maidstone last month.

On an Internet website he runs from prison, he said: "Elmley is much the same as Maidstone - prison is prison, after all." King, who has never shown regret for his revolting crimes, failed to mention he was being targeted by inmates sickened because he is a "nonce" - slang for paedophile.

King, convicted 15 months ago, is to be switched to Lewes prison in East Sussex which has a special wing for "vulnerable inmates". But the Victorian jail is no holiday camp.

Our insider added: "The place is an absolute hellhole."

"""""""

He will be glad that there is such a thing called hope.

And all that was left was hope \:\)

Archnut

#85462 - 02/23/03 06:27 PM Re: Nowhere to run
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Kirk
I suspect there are people who can't be changed by prison, being loathed or being beaten.
I think king is one of them, he'll always be a nonce.

Dvae

#85463 - 02/23/03 07:59 PM Re: Nowhere to run
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
I cannot help but feel that this asshole gets everything he deserves. I dont want the dipshit killed either. Just turn him loose in the general population with the understanding with other prisoners that they will keep him alive but they are free to give him what he gave others. Reduce the f**ker to a receptical and that is all. Let him live out his life that way.
God I get excited just thinking about it. There are time when vengance is mine sayeth the lord. Instead vengeance is ours and for all those people that he used and abused.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#85464 - 02/24/03 04:25 PM Re: Nowhere to run
Archnut Offline

Hi all

With regard my last posting Re; Mr. King \:\(

Apparently this is a total pack of lies as told by The Sunday People. It does not surprise me as it was The Sunday People who reported (after the conviction of King) that they had seen a 700 page dossier with regard to a paedophile ring that King was invovled with.

This is not the case as I was told (the following day) by the main investigating officer that the "report/dossier" had not even been written at the time and it was news to the investigating officer.

Dont the tabloids realise the damage they are doing by going around telling a lot of ficticious stories?

My head is in bits after reading the following post by King at his website:

response re: The People
Author: JK, Feb/24/2003 13:33:39

Further rubbish in the people today (Sunday) (poor souls - they only have half a dozen staff so they need to make up their stories) - for those interested in reality, I have not been so badly beaten up that I'm walking with a limp. In fact I've not been beaten up at all. I'm still happily at HMP Elmley. Please feel free to write to me here and why not drop a line to whoever is the current editor of the People asking why they print such rubbish.

Archnut

PS. I know I shouldnt go to his site but to say I am obsessed with all of my abusers is an understatement as there are some still walking the streets of the UK and others in Europe :p

#85465 - 02/24/03 10:41 PM Re: Nowhere to run
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
If I am committ a crime I would expect that I would not be given a computer to go on the internet yet. Someone seems asleep at the switch there.

Bob

#85466 - 02/25/03 07:18 AM Re: Nowhere to run
Archnut Offline

And the next one! :rolleyes:

No Title)
Author: JK, Feb/24/2003 22:31:48

JK HMP Elmley Contact address: l Wyndham Yard, London WlH 2QF Was it just a coincidence that all the publicity linking me with Matthew Kelly exploded a week before my appeal was due to be heard? Would it not have been fairer to him to have interviewed me, and discovered I'd never met him, before they arrested him?

And could observers please remember that I am as innocent as he is of the false allegations which were made against me? I failed to prove I didn't do something decades ago and, for that reason, I am in prison.

Clever of the police to muddy the waters before the appeal judges realised the truth. But I'm glad I have helped expose the allegations against him as lies and I am sure we all hope that the accuser is brought to court and charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice - or is that not a crime these days?

Jonathan King

""

Archnut (hanging in there \:D )

#85467 - 02/25/03 07:47 PM Re: Nowhere to run
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Quote:
And there's another celebrity - a minor one on UK TV - been arrested tonight, Matthew Kelly
Kelly has been released without charge.

Dave

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.