Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
4 registered (Rich1967, midnight51, 2 invisible), 32 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445342 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#85424 - 01/02/03 04:51 PM further injustice
seaotter Offline

Loc: Netherlands, EU
I'd like to share with you story from the Netherlands, dated December 30, 2002.
I've taken the liberty to translate it into English.

Den Bosch - The court of Den Bosch has convicted a former director of a childcare organisation to 30 months inprisonment and thereto a probation of 6 months, last monday. The former director molested the children placed under his care.

Furthermoremore, the former director has to undergo 2 years of theraphy and is prohibited from working as a childcare employee for the next five years.

State-attorney H. Benek had asked the court to convict the 49 year old R.S from Heerlen to 3 years inprisonment and compulsory therapy, too, he asked for the 5 year banishment from working as a childcare employee.

The former director has confessed he molested 3 of his pupils, which took part in a so called "time out" project, for kids from age 10 to 16 with no where else to go.

The courtcase has been delayed for years due to the fact a acceptable treatment for the perpatrator had to be found. The former director has been convicted before for molesting kids in Canada.

note: this article didn't mention his victims.

#85425 - 01/02/03 04:56 PM Re: further injustice
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Apparently the Judge is not aware that children will never be safe around a man like him.

#85426 - 01/02/03 05:06 PM Re: further injustice
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Seaotter
that's just unbelievable, he should NEVER be anywhere near children ever again.

Dave

#85427 - 01/02/03 07:36 PM Re: further injustice
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Ouch! Yet another way in which children seemingly anywhere in the world are being abused & neglected, misused & shoved up on a shelf to be neither seen nor heard--lest they actually teach adults something about life & about themselves that might help them & help make the world a better place!

Little Victor has come alive thanks to the Central Park carousel & in spite of the horrible abuses he suffered; and already he is teaching me plenty--like how to enjoy, have fun, and live!

Yahoooo!

Victor

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.