Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (31), comeath3 (75), Roy (53), Skeeter (55), tazrad (43), Treehugger75 (39), waterworld (53)
Who's Online
5 registered (petercorbett, Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63991 Topics
446662 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#85363 - 07/05/02 09:45 AM Bishop in Poland
integrator Offline

Loc: New York
Well, this topic of revelations of abuse in the Catholic church may be covered in other topics, but now it's here, too. I remember reading about this event, a high level Catholic priest in Poland had to deal with allegations against him of sexual misconduct. I don't recall much else about the event. It's just good to know about this type of thing, and to know how the rest of the world stands on this question.

#85364 - 07/05/02 09:50 AM Re: Bishop in Poland
integrator Offline

Loc: New York
I'd certainly like to find out more about how these issues fair in Eastern Europe in general. My wife hails from those parts, and seems to demonstrate various forms of dissociation and denial. I would suspect that the subject is covered up as much in those parts as it usually is here. I do remember reading another article about a Russian woman killing her son because he was too lazy.
Best wishes to you, good reader.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.