Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
5 registered (WriterKeith, ethereo222, Bluedogone, pufferfish, 1 invisible), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63186 Topics
441832 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#85287 - 05/13/03 02:08 PM High School Hockey Coach
wanderer Offline

Loc: massachusetts
KEENE, N.H. -- A Massachusetts high school hockey coach has been charged with trying to solicit sex from a 14-year-old boy over the Internet.

Joseph Brian Doyle, 44, who also teachers history at Natick High School, was arrested in Keene on Monday at a YMCA, where police say he believed he was meeting with a teenage boy to have sex.

Doyle was met by a local detective instead, James McLaughlin, who had been corresponding with Doyle on the Internet. McLaughlin is considered one of the most successful investigators in the country at prosecuting potential child molesters. His department has run sting operations since 1996.

Doyle, who is married and has two children, has been placed on administrative leave by the Natick schools.

He was arraigned Tuesday on attempted felonious sexual assault and "certain uses of computer services prohibited," Keene police said.

James J. Connolly, Natick school superintendent, said he is not aware of any school computer being seized in the investigation, but he said all such questions are being handled by Natick police.

Dole was hired at Natick's hockey coach in 2001 after being the top coach at Marian High School in Framingham for 10 years. (AP

#85288 - 05/13/03 02:34 PM Re: High School Hockey Coach
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
"Administrative leave"?!

They make it sound like this perp is getting some kind of freakin' sabbatical or something!

Hooray for James McLaughlin, this man is sure doing his job!

Now if the school administrators & the courts would just do theirs!

Victor

#85289 - 05/13/03 08:50 PM Re: High School Hockey Coach
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
"Administrative leave?" how about "Administrative Death?" \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.