Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
6 registered (woodenshoes, bluesky, Scott1962, Dave PNW, 2 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63402 Topics
443277 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#85134 - 02/11/03 09:43 PM Kinsey's Report?
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
I want to thank MrEdd for bringing this to our attention...

Below are some excerpts & comments from the sickening report about this upcoming film, showing that what it's really all about is money,
and too damn bad for those who have been or will be sexually abused becuz of the sick ideas of the man portrayed in this movie. A few of my comments tossed in for what they're worth, in brackets:

MEDIA MATTERS
Film star to portray
'sex reformer' Kinsey
Neeson urged to skip role as 'infamous pedophile propagandist'

Posted: December 9, 2002
1:00 a.m. Eastern
By Art Moore
2002 WorldNetDaily.com

One of Hollywood's leading men is risking his reputation with a plan to portray the "father of the sexual revolution," Alfred Kinsey, contends a chief critic of the late researcher.

The Francis Ford Coppola biographical drama, set to begin production next spring, has tapped Irish-born star Liam Neeson to bring to life a man researcher Judith Reisman calls the "most infamous pedophile propagandist in scientific history."

[Why show such a film at all, much less when there
is so much publicity about CSA & pedophiles right now, given the scandals among musicians & priests.
among others, when there are so many being abused & finally coming forward about it?]

[Or is that why the push for this movie is coming now? Just how many perverts are there in the film industry or who support the film industry who are worried about "losing what they've gained"?... ]

The screenplay, with the working title "Kinsey's Report," was written by Oscar-winner Bill Condon of "Gods and Monsters" fame, who also will direct the film.

Much at stake

For the Kinsey Institute, according to Reisman, the film likely will be seen as a boon to the institute's attempts to bolster Kinsey's reputation in the face of mounting criticism of his character and work.

"The Kinsey Institute is in very serious rehabilitation mode," Reisman said, noting that at a 50th anniversary celebration of Kinsey's first book, in 1998, an academic in the field of "sexology" stated that if Kinsey were undermined, it would "undermine everything we had been working on for all these years."

[And what have they "been working on for all these years? *******MAY TRIGGER*********:

In 1981, Reisman delivered a paper to the 5th World Congress on Sexuality, charging that the Kinsey Reports contained a record of human experiments conducted by pedophiles on hundreds, perhaps thousands, of children. The Kinsey study has been used to support the contention that sexual activity in children is natural and healthy and should not be repressed.

She points to pages 160-161 of Kinsey's 1948 book "Sexual Behavior in the Human Male," in which the children's "screams," their "convulsions," their "hysterical weeping," "fighting" and "striking the partner (adult)" are judged by Kinsey as reflecting "definite pleasure from the situation."

[Excuse me while I get good and ]

Bancroft announced in 1998 that the Ford Foundation had supplied a grant to help fund a media-relations firm to plan "a proactive strategy to counter the ongoing campaign to shut down the Kinsey Institute and discredit its founder."

[So the Francis Ford Coppola "Film" Foundation and The Kinsey "SexPer(ver)ts" Institute are hand in hand & hands all over the money on this. Isn't that a shocker?! ]

In her book "Kinsey, Crimes, & Consequences," Reisman shows how Kinsey and his sex reports of 1948 and 1953 undergird the entire modern academic sexology field, including institutions such as Planned Parenthood and SIECUS, the Sex Information and Education Council of the U.S., which helped launch sex education in schools when it was founded in 1964.

The Kinsey Institute is clearly uneasy about probes into the Kinsey archive, according to one of Kinsey's most recent biographers, Englishman Jonathan Gathorne-Hardy.

[Read: Kinsey, his findings, and this movie about him are a stinkin perverse lie, with the purpose of moralizing & legalizing the sexual abuse of children!]

In the Yorkshire film production on Kinsey, produced by award-winner Tim Tate, Gathorne-Hardy tells how he was given access to Kinsey's March 1956 files, which show the sex researcher's use of pedophiles.

[And we need more of his sh*t WHY?!?!...]

Describing the Kinsey Institute as "nervous" because "its funding depends a lot on its reputation," Hardy said director Bancroft demanded that Hardy swear he never personally saw the documents.

[Oh so it's about the money! Wow, isn't that a surprise!!!]

Hardy's typewritten notes regarding the exchange with Bancroft said:

Must be written as if information got from [former director] Paul [Gebhard] and Bancroft. ... Don't reveal that [Kinsey] went on gathering histories [from these pedophiles] until 1954.

Hardy's notes on the file indicate several active pedophiles on Kinsey's list of aides:

[Kinsey] was deeply influenced by five pedophile headmasters who were quite clear they had very warm relationships, loving relationships with young adolescent boys of 12 or 13.

[Wow what a role model! ]

Yeah I'm mad!

How many more children, and adults, have to be abused before we put our foot down & say "No More" of this shit? [img]http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/alles_moegliche/allesmoegliche011[/img]

Apparently "society," "government", "education,"
"media," etc., are not going to do it. Apparently if it's going to get done it's going to have to be us, the survivors of all this shit that's being perpetrated!

They can scream "sexual freedom" with their damned
movies & money & political connections!...

We can scream louder out of our pain, our determination to overcome it, and our conviction that sexual abuse has got to stop!

!!!

Victor

#85135 - 02/11/03 10:11 PM Re: Kinsey's Report?
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
I have to suspect that the truth will come out eventually. Kinsey had people have sex and then talk about it to his researchers. I suspect he felt that his research was more important than the child--whom he would say just aren't fully aware of how much they want to have sex.

Someone will expose this if it is a fact. I would think it fairly easy to prove or disprove.

Bob

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.