Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (31), comeath3 (75), Roy (53), Skeeter (55), tazrad (43), Treehugger75 (39), waterworld (53)
Who's Online
2 registered (Shyshark, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63991 Topics
446644 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#85027 - 01/20/07 08:45 PM 29yr old sex offender cons men to thinking he's 12 and attempts to enroll in school
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,245065,00.html

Excerpts from article

" A charter school alerted authorities to a 29-year-old sex offender who tried to enroll there, pretending he was just 12, in what sheriff's officials said Friday may have been an attempt to lure children into sexual abuse.

The Yavapai County sheriff's office also said Neil Havens Rodreick II conned two men he was living with and having sex with into believing he was a young boy. One of them, 61-year-old Lonnie Stiffler, called himself Rodreick's grandfather when he tried to enroll him at Mingus Springs Charter School as "Casey Price."

And this one has to be one of the wierdiest comments I've ever heard

"Stiffler and Robert James Snow, 43, "were very upset when the detectives told them they had been having a sexual relationship with a 29-year-old man and not a pre-teen boy," Quayle said."

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#85028 - 01/20/07 09:01 PM Re: 29yr old sex offender cons men to thinking he's 12 and attempts to enroll in school
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

These people are sick!!!. I just cannot believe it, and the two other men "were very upset when detectives told them they had been having a sexual relationship with a 29yr old man".

What is the world coming too?

Duncan

#85029 - 01/20/07 09:04 PM Re: 29yr old sex offender cons men to thinking he's 12 and attempts to enroll in school
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
This sounds like Jethro from the Hillbillies \:\)

The world is going completely mad.

ste

#85030 - 01/20/07 09:30 PM Re: 29yr old sex offender cons men to thinking he's 12 and attempts to enroll in school
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Just a couple of completely harmless and misunderstood "minor-attracted adults" at work...

Yeah, well these "very upset" men don't fool me. I'm very, very certain that they knew QUITE well this guy wasn't 12. Of course, now they're going to get off with little more than a couple of fraud charges. Luckily for them, the cops don't realize (or aren't formally pursuing) the fact that all three of them were complicit in this scheme to lure real kids the whole time.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#85031 - 01/21/07 11:13 AM Re: 29yr old sex offender cons men to thinking he's 12 and attempts to enroll in school
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
This sounds like pure red neck territory.
Anyone who thinks a 29yo is a 12yo must be clinically insane.

I can just picture themselves with him in his school uniform buying a family ticket to a theme park \:\)
Wonder how many concessions he got?

Jeesh, if it was not so serious!

ste

#85032 - 01/22/07 12:09 AM Re: 29yr old sex offender cons men to thinking he's 12 and attempts to enroll in school
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

sounds to me like they were playing ostrich and didn't want to know the obvious concerning the 29 year-old.

Idiots! not to mention sick perverts. Jeez!

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.