Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
4 registered (Jay1159, 3 invisible), 37 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63791 Topics
445474 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#85024 - 01/18/07 09:24 PM Nine year old runaway takes airline for a ride
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Maybe I'm reading too much into this but I think we may need to save this kid a spot here in about 5 years.

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/mother-of-9-year-old-runaway-who-flew/n20070118104809990005

Excerpt from article:

"A determined 9-year-old runaway who managed to board flights from Seattle to Texas in efforts to rejoin his grandfather in Dallas was seeking a father figure, his mother said.

Sakinah Booker said her son dislikes his new neighborhood, is afraid of a sex offender who lives nearby and has been impatient with her efforts to move back to Dallas."

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#85025 - 01/18/07 10:29 PM Re: Nine year old runaway takes airline for a ride
batcountry Offline

Loc: the ether
i read about that on another forum. i am sorry but that mother is a retard. "hmm i wonder why my son is afraid of that sex offender next door? oh look, jerry springer is on!"

that is one determined kid though to manage to do all that.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.