Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (finallyhere, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443446 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#84804 - 11/25/06 01:11 PM Man, 76, jailed for sex assaults on boy!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Welcome to the trigger capital of the world!

Triggers

SICK paedophile Kenneth Tracy faces indefinite imprisonment after grooming a 12-year-old boy for sex and subjecting him to months of abuse.

The 76-year-old already had convictions for indecent assault stretching back to 1959, and after serving time in prison in 1993, he was released back into the community where his depraved activities worsened.

In August 2005 he built up a friendship with the 12-year-old after offering him gardening work.

The abuse started just a couple of weeks after they met and soon escalated with Tracy getting the boy to perform sex acts on him.

He built up the trust of the boy's parents and just before Christmas asked them if the boy could accompany him on a trip to the Cheshire area to pick up his grandson.

But on the journey he took the boy to 60-year-old Edward Evans's home in Crewe where it is alleged he was subjected to horrific sexual assaults.

Evans denied sexual assaulting and raping the boy, but on the day he was due to stand trial his charred remains were found in his burnt-out car in North Wales.

Tracy, who lived in Lordship Close, Orwell, continued to abuse the boy until he was found out in April.

The boy's parents became suspicious of Tracy's behaviour after he had visited their home to help build a den.

Today (Friday, 24 November) at Cambridge Crown Court Tracy was told he faced indefinite imprisonment but would serve a minimum of three years and six months.

The Imprisonment for Public Protection (IPP) order was handed down by Judge Peter Rook.

Tracy admitted seven charges of child sex abuse, including sexual assault and trafficking a child for sexual exploitation.

#84805 - 11/26/06 02:45 PM Re: Man, 76, jailed for sex assaults on boy!
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
Okay now,
i hope that someone is protesting or lobbing for this child and that insult of a punishment. Who ever the judge is needs to be taken off of the bench for good. OMG!!! He will just re-offend maybe he'll kill this time so there are no wittnesses!! No, these people really don't get it do they. I know only of this one boy that this man abused, we both know their are others. How many others before they stop him?? Very sad and infuriating. That young man will never be the same. if he is lucky enough to see what this has done to him and he seekd help then maybe he can have some happiness in his life but that perv took his life away. How could they let him hurt someone else like that? light and luv, sis

#84807 - 11/28/06 10:47 PM Re: Man, 76, jailed for sex assaults on boy!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Sis, what happens in a something like I quote below

Quote:
Tracy was told he faced indefinite imprisonment but would serve a minimum of three years and six months.
Indefinite may mean life, that is the millstone around his neck.

The three and a half years prison, means the earliest date he could apply for parole.
Effectively it means life, but hey, the other one burned to a crisp!

ste

#84808 - 11/28/06 11:18 PM Re: Man, 76, jailed for sex assaults on boy!
sis Offline

Ste, maybe by the time his parole comes up the word and it's consequences (molested, brutaly assaulted, and the like) will be taken serious and he'll never get out. i hope when you said the other one burned to a crisp means the other man involved got death! light and luv,sis

#84809 - 11/29/06 02:27 PM Re: Man, 76, jailed for sex assaults on boy!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Update,

'He said he'd kill himself rather than be jailed'
Nov 29 2006

ALLEGED paedophile Edward Evans said he would 'kill himself ' before ever going to jail, according to the family of his co-accused Kenneth Tracy.

The 60-year-old, of Davenham Crescent, Crewe, was found dead in a burnt-out car on the day he was due to stand trial for sexually assaulting and raping a 12 year-old boy.

Tracy, 76, of Lordship Close, Orwell, Cambridgeshire, now faces indefinite imprisonment after grooming the boy for sex and subjecting him to months of abuse.

The pervert got the boy to perform sex acts on him at least 15 times, Cambridge Crown Court heard, and on a trip to Macclesfield just before Christmas he visited Evans, his friend of 20 years.

It was alleged Evans had raped the boy at his home and then visited Tracy's flat in Orwell, where the men performed sex acts on the youngster.

The offences came to light in April, when Tracy visited the boy's home to help build a den, and made inappropriate remarks to another boy.

Tracy, who admitted seven sex offences against the boy, had been due to give evidence against Evans.

Evans had denied rape and sexual assault. Tracy's sister, Eunice Jones, 78, said: 'Ken did try to kill himself by taking an overdose of pills a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, he didn't succeed.

'I know he is my brother but he has shamed the whole family and for something as disgusting as this, he should face the death penalty.

'I kept in contact by letter as he awaited the case, simply to keep my family up to date with matters.

'He told me he had known Evans for many years and did try to disassociate himself by moving to Bacup and later to Orwell.

'He told me Evans was terrified of jail and would kill himself rather than be sent down. I don't know how they got to know each other and why Ken visited Crewe that Christmas.'

Rot in Hell

#84810 - 11/29/06 04:05 PM Re: Man, 76, jailed for sex assaults on boy!
sis Offline

Evans terrified of jail? why because he might have to face the same stuff that he dished out to these children. Yes, rot in hell Evans. that's all, Sis

#84811 - 12/28/06 01:14 PM Re: Man, 76, jailed for sex assaults on boy!
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

I would hang them all. they have ruined that boys life.

I cant say any more at the moment.
duncan

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.