Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
5 registered (unhappycamper, I Want 2 Thrive, Obi, 2 invisible), 24 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63580 Topics
444204 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#84763 - 11/16/06 02:27 PM Jackson is a flop!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
BoOoOeD Off stage

Jackson will never make a come back, they were all here in the UK to kick the pervert where it hurts.

What great news

ste

#84764 - 11/16/06 04:24 PM Re: Jackson is a flop!
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
Yes, that is good news. He is a very sick and dimented person. I hear he is now living somewhere where if ever cought abusing a child that he would not go to jail? also he had been seen at a children's orphanage in another country after his trial. If he were inocent he would'nt be caught dead in a place where children were. My perp radar has always been on high alert with him. long before he was ever accused of anything, yrs ago. i knew!!!!
light and luv,sis

#84765 - 11/21/06 11:34 PM Re: Jackson is a flop!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Loads of fans paid 200 to see a pervert go on stage
They are now wanting their money back, but Jacksons associates say the money is going to a childrens hospital in Malawi!

What a f*cking publicity stunt :p

God has a way of striking down those who think they are his image

ste

#84766 - 11/22/06 11:27 AM Re: Jackson is a flop!
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
Is the money going to the children's hospital to help the kids with therapy after Mr. Jackson gets done with them or is it to solidify his chances on getting closer to the children so he can have a sexual encounter with some of them. He makes me sick! and anybody who allows that monster to be around any child is just as twisted. I sure hope that someone has a close eye on his own children (Michael's) Those poor kids. light and luv,sis

#84767 - 11/25/06 03:13 AM Re: Jackson is a flop!
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Not a publicity stunt, merely a cheap ploy to guilt the dissatisfied public into not pursuing refunds, because nobody wants to think of themselves as taking money from a third-world childrens' hospital.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.