Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (Robert Barrett, Obi, HD001, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63238 Topics
442213 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#159248 - 05/31/07 04:43 PM Re: RIP Adam Rickwood [Re: reality2k4]
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
The coroners verdict was suicide, and he did not hold anybody responsible for his death!
What tragedy, when a young boy can commit suicide in an offenders institution, when he should never have been locked up.

The overview of his case, is that he showed emotional problems, and had contemplated suicide, he bottled a 28yo man, but he himself had no previous history of violent behaviour, he did have a history of seeking to take his own life.

You can make your own mind up, but Adam seems to have been abused or seriously hurt by this man, and abused by authority not recognizing his plight. We have already made inroads on this in the UK system, please do your bit,

ste

#159267 - 05/31/07 08:11 PM Re: RIP Adam Rickwood [Re: reality2k4]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ste,

Is there any background to this story? Did I miss something here? like a link to the news story or something? \:\)

#159268 - 05/31/07 08:13 PM Re: RIP Adam Rickwood [Re: WalkingSouth]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

never mind! I thought this was the first post in the thread but as it turns out, it's the first one on page 2. Heck, they didn't make me a mod for nothing! (he turns red in embarrassment)

#160885 - 06/09/07 06:01 PM Re: RIP Adam Rickwood [Re: shadowkid]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Shadow,

Originally Posted By: shadowkid
some of them learn the real truth ,that no one is gonna come for you ,that no one cares about you ,that no one ever will .and there is no way out ,those kids end up like adam cause being dead is better than being alone

Your posts on the system always grieve me and send chills up and down me. But the reason is I can see you are right. I am so sorry - and angry - that you had to go through this. But thanks for being here and thanks for your courage in sharing your insights with us. I know it can't be easy.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.