Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (Jwmcd2, pete1973, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441419 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#84670 - 06/04/02 01:40 PM Bishops Urge Crackdown on Priests
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bishops Urge Crackdown on Priests
=================================

Tuesday, June 4, 2002

WASHINGTON –– Roman Catholic bishops should ask the Vatican to defrock any priest caught sexually abusing a child in the future. Those who molested once in the past could continue in the ministry,a church panel recommended Tuesday.

Under the plan, clergymen who victimized more than one child in the past also would be removed and all such violations would have to be reported to authorities.

#84671 - 06/04/02 05:58 PM Re: Bishops Urge Crackdown on Priests
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi mattandrew. Can you imagine the police saying this? "Hey guys. You wannabe child molesters. You can fuck a kid. Any kid. Dork that kid for years if you want. You can email photos to our dept of you & the kid getting it on. We don't care. But you only get that one kid". How do you think the public would react? In about five minutes there'd be a hole in the ground where the dept used to be. A million pissed off citizens would devestate any police dept issuing such a pronouncement. But here we have supposedly Godly Catholics actually saying this. What is this bullshit? Take a nationwide poll of parents. Ask them if it's okay if a Catholic priest assfucks their little boy. The Catholic Church's hierarchy better get off the ivory tower and start communicating with the commoners real damn fast or there won't BE any Catholic Church anymore. That's no threat. It's reality.

#84672 - 06/04/02 08:51 PM Re: Bishops Urge Crackdown on Priests
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
"Quick, pull the wagons in a circle, say **** all and maybe the problem will go away !"
Haven't I already said that ??????
Lloydy

#84673 - 06/04/02 08:54 PM Re: Bishops Urge Crackdown on Priests
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Wow, it's censored "****" out of my post all by itself!
Lloydy ;\)

#84674 - 06/04/02 09:41 PM Re: Bishops Urge Crackdown on Priests
Anonymous
Unregistered

Did you use "wrong words" Lloydy? I smell George Orwell's spirit. Wrong words are punished. Good words rewarded. It's hilarious.

#84675 - 06/05/02 06:15 PM Re: Bishops Urge Crackdown on Priests
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Tinfoil
I wouldn't mind, but it's a f'ing machine that's doing it......
Lloydy

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.