Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
8 registered (GT13568, jq19712, Jay1946, petercorbett, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63371 Topics
443130 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#84400 - 09/30/06 08:51 AM KING PLEADS FOR CASH ON HIS WEBSITE
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Paedophile JONATHAN KING caused further outrage yesterday (31MAR05), when he posted a message begging for money on his website.

The British music mogul - who was released from jail earlier this week (begs28MAR05) halfway through a seven-year sentence for molesting teenage boys - has decided to plea for cash on the internet, just weeks after he boasted of the "millions" he made while incarcerated.

Under the banner 'Please Send Money', King also asks fans to buy his merchandise.

The disgraced 60-year-old writes: "There are many ways you can fund my life.

"The most obvious is to buy my CDs or books. Or, send financial contributions. Despite stories in the media, I am not a multi-millionaire."

However, following a furious reaction to news King - who discovered band including GENESIS and 10CC - plans to release a new CD, he has now announced any money earned from such a release will be given to charity.

Theres more;

BBC APOLOGISES FOR KING'S LIVE PAEDOPHILIA PROTEST

Also see:
JONATHAN KING

The BBC has apologised to outraged listeners after pop mogul JONATHAN KING appeared on the British broadcaster's Radio Five Live show to protest his innocence, following his three-year stint in prison for sexually abusing young boys.

The disgraced 60-year-old was released from prison in March (05) after serving half of a seven-year sentence for molesting five boys aged between 13 and 15.

And he appeared on Victoria Derbyshire's morning phone-in show last week (ends29JUL05) as part of a programme about paedophilia.

But 25 listeners complained, after King used the interview as a platform to voice his anger about being wrongfully imprisoned for a crime he insists he never committed.

The BBC released a statement which reads, "The BBC apologises for any offence caused by the attempt to use a high-profile case to tackle a very difficult topic. The interview probably failed to shed much light on the wider topic.

"It was not our intention to give him a platform to assert his innocence, but to challenge that assertion rigorously and to examine the possibility that his state of mind is typical of perpetrators of paedophile crimes."

his state of mind is typical of perpetrators of paedophile crimes."

#84401 - 09/30/06 03:57 PM Re: KING PLEADS FOR CASH ON HIS WEBSITE
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways ...."

L.

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#84402 - 09/30/06 07:54 PM Re: KING PLEADS FOR CASH ON HIS WEBSITE
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Quote:
The disgraced 60-year-old writes: "There are many ways you can fund my life.
There are many ways I and others can f*ck your life.
I bet he was taken aback on the Guardian weblog, when he talked about vile perverts, of which he is "NOT"!

He decided not to reply to the thread when he found he was outnumbered, and dont forget JK, there are many other boards dedicated to nailing you, and your fellow perps.

You are not alone, never,

ste

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.