Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63427 Topics
443416 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#84394 - 09/30/06 01:07 AM Is it ever going to end?
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

If You live in the US, you've probably already heard of this today. Thought I'd post it here.

This guy needs to be throttled!

[After reading through part of a document that the news site I linked to here had, I chose to take the link off the site. Congressman Foley is just plain sick and needs to be put away some place. What I read on that link made me absolutely sick and I couldn't leave the news site link up because of the link they had to an IM session he was supposed to have had with the congressional page (16 year-old male) in his service.]

#84395 - 09/30/06 04:09 AM Re: Is it ever going to end?
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

Yes I agree with you WS.

I read the piece on-line and just wanted to quote from the article about the now EX-Congressman:

"Foley, as chairman of the Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus, had introduced legislation in July to protect children from exploitation by adults over the Internet. He also sponsored other legislation designed to protect minors from abuse and neglect."

Glad he is gone...

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

#84396 - 10/04/06 01:35 PM Re: Is it ever going to end?
Zipser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Connecticut
This morning he is claiming he was abused by a priest when he was a teen.

Zipser

#84397 - 10/04/06 01:48 PM Re: Is it ever going to end?
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
My prediction is that next he will claim this was all "research" for something or other. Yeah, it was "research" all right ---- seeing which kids would be vulnerable to him. What a loser.

#84398 - 10/04/06 02:14 PM Re: Is it ever going to end?
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
***** potential triggers *****

So far as I can see this is all spin and political bullshit. If you look at those tran>
This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.