Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
3 registered (PhoenixRising, 0128, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64189 Topics
447921 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#84324 - 09/10/06 10:52 AM Convicted paedophiles stand in Swedish election
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
At least three people who have been found guilty of sex attacks on children are standing in the Swedish election. One is a Social Democrat, one is a Moderate and a third represents a local party.

"They have no place in our party, even if they have served the sentence for this kind of crime," said Social Democrat party secretary Marita Ulvskog to Aftonbladet.

Her counterpart in the Moderates, Sven-Otto Littorin, was equally firm.

"With such a background I would say that it is very hard to represent the Moderates," he said.

According to the newspaper's investigation, the three who are standing in the election are men.

The Social Democrat was sentenced to one year and six months in prison for sexually abusing his stepdaughter in the middle of the 1990s. He still owes the girl, who was between eight and twelve years old when the attacks occurred, 70,000 kronor in damages.

"I have served my time. I feel that the confidence hasn't been lost," said the Social Democrat to Aftonbladet.

The Moderate politician comes from Mid Sweden. He was found guilty of sexual abuse of minors at the end of the 1990s. The newspaper wrote that he has partly admitted to the attack but claims that the victims, who were aged five and six, took the initiative.

The third man is standing for a local party in northern Sweden. He is said to have abused his stepdaughter from when she was eight years old to when she was 17. According to Aftonbladet, the man still owes the girl 95,000 kronor in damages.

"I was actually innocent," claimed the man in the newspaper.

but claims that the victims, who were aged five and six, took the initiative.

Yeah, OK!

ste

#84325 - 09/11/06 03:01 AM Re: Convicted paedophiles stand in Swedish election
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Just the kind of people a country needs in its government: innocent pedophiles who were sexually victimized by five and six-year-olds and who still owe tens of thousands in damages.

L.

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#461312 - 02/23/14 12:11 AM Re: Convicted paedophiles stand in Swedish election [Re: reality2k4]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
does anyone know how this vote turned out?
i was unable to research it without more details.
it was quite a few years ago.

i am certain they lost the election,
that would be the logical outcome,
however, in this world, nothing would surprise me.
just curious, and cautiously optimistic.

War
Love
Poetry

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.