Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
4 registered (gettingstronger, don64, Suwanee, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63183 Topics
441806 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#84170 - 08/04/06 02:12 PM Keep it in the family!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Man Found Guilty Of Sex Assault On Children
(AP) AURORA, Colo. A 32-year-old man who posed as a child as young as 13 years old to befriend children was convicted Thursday of 63 charges related to sexual assault and could face up to life in prison, prosecutors said.

Zuri-Kye McGhee of Aurora was convicted on charges ranging from sexual assault on a child with a pattern of abuse to child abuse, knowingly and recklessly causing bodily injury, district attorney spokeswoman Kathleen Walsh said. A jury acquitted McGhee on two charges, forgery and attempted sexual assault on a child.

Sentencing is set for Oct. 30 in 18th Judicial District Court.

Posing as a teenager, the youthful-looking McGhee attacked 18 boys and one girls, most between the ages of 13 and 15, prosecutors said.

The man's mother, Soldad McGhee, 54, helped McGhee in his ruse by introducing him to families with young children, prosecutors said.

Soldad McGhee appeared in court early last month. She faces three counts of sexual assault on a child and one count of sexual assault using physical force on accusations that she was complicit in helping her son attack at least four victims.

In 1998, Zuri-Kye McGhee was charged with 23 counts of criminal sexual contact with a minor. He served 321 days in jail after pleading guilty to contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

#84171 - 08/04/06 02:20 PM Re: Keep it in the family!
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Ste,

Quote:
In 1998, Zuri-Kye McGhee was charged with 23 counts of criminal sexual contact with a minor. He served 321 days in jail after pleading guilty to contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
What is that? About two weeks per child? Quite a deterrent! I bet this perp will never offend again!

L.

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#84172 - 08/04/06 02:50 PM Re: Keep it in the family!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Larry,

the mother is the real guilty one for chiding him on to do it.
The two should get jail for life.

No doubt she has abused her boy in childhood, and taught him that abuse was a natural behaviour.

ste

#84173 - 08/04/06 03:23 PM Re: Keep it in the family!
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Ste,

That's exactly what I was wondering. How much of all this was set up by Darth Mother?

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.