Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
8 registered (Frm73, Going forward, Obi, 5 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63369 Topics
443114 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#84153 - 08/03/06 03:34 PM Worst-ever' sex offender jailed!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Worst-ever' sex offender jailed

Smith's victims were terrified of him, the court heard

A man who raped and sexually abused children over a period of 30 years has been jailed for 20 years.

Robert Smith's offences were described before the courts as the worst ever.

He terrified all the kids into not telling, but one man did, when he found the perp living near a school, thank God he did, because it sends a stark reminder to all the other perps that a hand will soon fall on their shoulder.

BBC News

I put the link to show his face,

ste

#84154 - 08/03/06 06:59 PM Re: Worst-ever' sex offender jailed!
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Shrewsbury UK
Although this perp is one of the worst, he is however not THE worst, that honour goes to Chris Denning who is currently in Wandsworth Prison serving three years, unfortunately the police have no inkling as to how prolific his offending is//was/will be.

I am hoping to see my MP in the next few weeks to see why me and countless others have not had the opportunity to see this pervert jailed for a very lengthy term by giving evidence, something some of us have not been allowed to do courtesy of the CPS.

Kirk
"Lets grab this bull by the horns and swing it about a bit"

#84155 - 08/03/06 07:45 PM Re: Worst-ever' sex offender jailed!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Kirk,

when you see your MP, tell him of the appeal which was turned down by the AG.
Ask him if your own human rights were not addressed in the Court.

Surely they should have heard the evidence, but the judge somehow did not think it appropriate.
He will be out again before you know it, but he will not be allowed abroad.

I hope when he does come out, he has to go on the run, as many ppl will know him in his home town.

ste

#84156 - 08/03/06 10:49 PM Re: Worst-ever' sex offender jailed!
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Well, this guy certainly LOOKS like the worst-ever sex offender. I don't know what 20 years works out to in terms of a minimum sentence, but it sure looks like it means life in this case.

Good riddance.

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#84157 - 08/05/06 10:35 AM Re: Worst-ever' sex offender jailed!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Robert Smith ... Britain's
worst paedophile

FULL NEWS INDEX

*********Triggers*********

I cannot validate the truth in the source of this story, as it came from the 'gutter press'.

TWO devastated brothers who were both victims of Britain’s worst paedophile yesterday called for him to be castrated.

The pair went through separate sickening ordeals at the hands of vile Robert Smith.

They did not realise for decades that the other had been abused by the sex monster.

Paul Worrell, 45, and his brother David, 43, yesterday waived their right to anonymity to reveal the full horror or how Smith abused them up to three times a month.

He held a knife to David’s neck as he raped him — and sat down with their parents drinking tea after his attacks.

The brothers called for changes in the criminal justice system so paedophiles can be castrated.

And they pleaded for the adoption of a Sarah’s Law — so people are told if convicted child molesters live near them.

Smith, 65, was jailed for 20 years earlier this week for sex attacks on nearly 40 children over three decades.

He threatened to SHOOT some of his victims if they ever revealed his crimes.

Paul, a father of three who has been married 25 years, said: “Paedophiles should be castrated — starting with Smith. We should not have to live in society with these people.

“The things he did to children of four, five, six and seven were horrific and disgusting.

“To think that in 15 years time he could be living next to your children chills me.”

Paul and David, from Watford, Herts, were savagely attacked for 18 months starting when they were six and five.

Maintenance worker Paul broke his silence 20 years ago and told his parents after discovering Smith was baby-sitting other children in Scarborough, North Yorks.

But estate agent David, a married father of four, could not bring himself to talk about it until LAST YEAR — nearly four decades on.

Paul said he made a statement to police in 1987 — but was stunned when Smith was only cautioned by cops because of the time lapse.

He said: “The decision police made was appalling.”

Paul added: “I was about six and David was five when Smith started on us. He had already been abusing other children and we were just fresh blood.

“I was being attacked but thought it was only happening to me. The same thing was happening to David. We were both suffering the same nightmare in silence.

Sun report ... earlier this week

“Over the years he sexually abused and raped nearly 40 children — and police believe probably a lot more.

“But each one thought they were the only person being attacked.” He added: “He befriended our family and gained our parents’ complete trust.” Smith then put the boys through horrific sex attacks and drove them home — threatening them all the way.

Paul said: “He would threaten violence and said if anyone found out we would be blamed and it would destroy the family.

“Minutes after abusing me, he would come into our house and sit drinking tea with my parents who believed he was a really nice man.” Smith would offer to take the boys fishing from the harbour wall in Scarborough.

He would then force them into a grubby warehouse and put them through sickening sex ordeals. David was just five when he was raped.

Choking back tears, he said: “One hand was holding me down and he held a fish filleter’s knife at my neck with the other.” Paul told how years later his father described Smith as the “one true friend in my life”.

He said: “I couldn’t believe what he was saying. Then I realised just how cruel, devious and calculating Smith had been. He had taken my parents in completely.”

Last year Paul was astonished to be contacted by cops to be told they were investigating Smith again. He said: “They asked me to check with my brothers and sisters to see if they had also been abused.

“I was stunned when David told me it had happened to him as well but he had never felt he could talk about it.”

Paul added: “The public have got to understand people like Smith will never change.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.