Newest Members
pjmd, j_f1974, Dan234racer, ajax, marmill252
12431 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mTm (55), Oz (28)
Who's Online
1 registered (highflight), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12431 Members
74 Forums
63839 Topics
445790 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#84099 - 07/28/06 07:06 PM Re: How could this Happen!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
BBC Fuller report here.

Quote:
"Children should never meet anyone they meet on the internet."

But the father of a 14-year-old victim added: "You cannot blame the internet, these people will always find a way but you have to make sure to do everything possible to protect your children.

"You've got a person who won't admit that he's at fault, he seems to think it's everyone else that's at fault and he's the only one that's right.

(Dutch perp party comes to mind!)

"And for the Church to stand back and almost condone what he's done I think is disgusting, immoral and goes against everything the Church actually stands for."
(Sweep it under the carpet, AGAIN)
Now the prison will have their very own on-site reverend, I wonder what they will think!

#84100 - 07/28/06 10:27 PM Re: How could this Happen!
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Shrewsbury UK
"You've got a person who won't admit that he's at fault, he seems to think it's everyone else that's at fault and he's the only one that's right".

Now where have we heard that one before (more paedo propoganda)? Here is another example of a pro paedophile rant ..... this one is a go as the mother of Craig Sweeneys victim and of course it is all her fault:

"Meanwhile back in reality, all I can say is whilst I feel for this child (especially her picture in the local paper - supposedly in her bedroom-with her face blocked out) her parents are not the most- shall we say "sophisticated" members of society. There is a hell of a lot more to this story than the tabloids or Shy Keenan want you to believe.

And before anyone jumps down my throat, my Godmother was/is the mother of 6 children (including one downs syndrome child) by the age of 34 and she knew who to let into her house and who not".

In the words of Forrest Gump "And that is all I have to say about that".

TC

TC is a woman whose partner downloaded CP from a site in the USA (Landslide I think it was) she maintains that they have been stitched up by the police. If that is the case why does she and her partner frequent a known convicted paedophiles web site? A supporter of those that wish to see Shy Kennan fall and as far as she and the rest of that particular website are concerned all child protection groups are in it for the money as are CEOP, the IWF, NCH etc, etc, all of those just mentioned are also consumate liars according to TC which stands for Totally Confused.

Lastly if I remember rightly Sweeney was an past friend of the family ...... they knew he had been inside but told them he had been banged up for GBH, they had not an inkling they he had served time for CSA and we all know how plausable perps are.

Kirk
"Lets grab this bull by the horns and swing it about a bit"

#84101 - 07/29/06 12:39 PM Re: How could this Happen!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Kirk,

there were inconsistancies in this story which hit me too, if you have information on what is going on, feel free to PM it to me.

I know there is a concerted effort to damage Ms Keenan, and I would love to be party to this information.

The public enquiry will not release information, as they will hold back the sensitive part, for the good of the public interest.

It stinks,

ste

#84102 - 07/30/06 07:28 PM Re: How could this Happen!
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ste.

"I know there is a concerted effort to damage Ms Keenan, and I would love to be party to this information".

Its all in the public domain Ste but within pro paedophile sites and I have no intention of naming them here.

But here is a latest posting by our good frined and paedophile supporter Totally Confused.

The paragraph starting The girls in Kent has been taken from this article in todays Daily Mail (or the Mail on Sunday)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=398226&in_page_id=1770

"All I have is a one word answer

PPPPPPpLLLLLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!

The girls in Kent have been interviewed by specially trained officers and have been offered counselling to help them recover from their terrifying ordeal.

What ordeal???????????????

TC"

And hgis woman and her partner want to adopt!!!!!!?

Kirk

#84103 - 07/30/06 08:17 PM Re: How could this Happen!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Kirk,

are you referring to the story writer and his partner here?

I read the article this morning, and it made no sense to me, so I didnt post it in news.
I just read it again, and it still doesnt make any sense.

I was thinking on the lines of why? He targeted girls in Kent!
I would not post any article that does not seem fully truthful and factual.

There is more to every story of this type, especially when it involves pedo rings.
Ian Huntley, Hamilton, and many more, were all covered up!

I wonder why???

ste

#84104 - 07/30/06 10:33 PM Re: How could this Happen!
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

I am refering to TC and her partner.

Kirk

#84105 - 07/30/06 10:45 PM Re: How could this Happen!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Who? is TC!

ste

#84106 - 07/31/06 08:41 AM Re: How could this Happen!
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

TC is a female pro paedophile supporter that writes on the message boards I monitor.

She and her partner were caught up in Operaton Ore and have been trying to discredit everyone connected with survivor circles.

She especially has an acute dislike for Shy and Phoenix.

Kirk

#84107 - 07/31/06 10:55 AM Re: How could this Happen!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

OK, she will never be given the right to adopt.
I note that the comments have been disabled.

She sounds dangerous, and is no doubt in a position of authority.

I will be on the look-out for her,

ste

#84108 - 07/31/06 12:16 PM Re: How could this Happen!
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

It looks as though that is a new version of the original story as well for some reason.

Kirk

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.