Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobbyJay (53), john50049 (57), Samii (34)
Who's Online
4 registered (traveler, 3 invisible), 38 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64016 Topics
446765 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#84087 - 04/11/02 01:54 PM Death for Boy's Killer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Note: John Ghobrial was senteced to death by lethal injection yesterday for sodomizing & murdering the 12 year old boy. For more info on this,websearch the word "bacaboz". Scroll way down to paragraph beginning with "In the Oasis of Siwa..."
==============
Criminal Who Received Asylum Murders U.S. Neighbor
==============
An Egyptian immigrant who, despite being charged with child molestation and attempted murder in his home country, was given asylum in the United States is now charged with the gruesome murder of a 12-year-old neighbor in Los Angeles.
John Ghobrial, a butcher by trade, is charged with having killed a sixth-grade neighbor, Juan Delgado, in March 1998, dismembering him and encasing the remains in concrete blocks, which were then scattered on neighborhood front lawns.

In his home country of Egypt, Ghobrial was wanted for suspicion of having molested and stabbed his 8-year-old cousin. The boy survived, but Ghobrial fled to the United States.

#84088 - 04/17/02 01:37 AM Re: Death for Boy's Killer
Broken Offline

Loc: Huntingtun Beach, CA, US
where was this guy caught? I met this guy at the huntingtun beach library who was from egypt, he seemed nice, but i felt really wierd about him. I know this is almost certainly paranoia, but it kind of bugged me, you know? Its hard to explain, but he was creepy. He was a little too nice, and he was willing to ask me all these questions but wouldnt answer any about him self. He might have just been gay, i dont know.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.