Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 35 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63218 Topics
442046 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#84069 - 07/18/06 05:19 PM I wont let them beat me!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Colin Inglis is at it again, he wont lie down and say enough is enough.

Now he is going to sue the media!

He might as well sue me while hes at it.
I posted a comment on one of those articles, but guess what cols, I aint got anything to sue for.

I hope he does sue the Times, and sky news, they have some pretty good lawyers and loads of past evidence to go on.

This is the only court trial I have known where the defendent did not say a word against the allegations but chose to remain silent.

I do hope it gives him lots of media attention, and I also hope that other kids come forward, because the Times have some good undercover reporters.

#84070 - 07/18/06 10:12 PM Re: I wont let them beat me!
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Shrewsbury UK
Unfortunately Inglis wont sue the media ...... too much will come out. Inglis V Rupert Murdoch in Court ...... I cant see it somehow.

Kirk
"Lets grab this bull by the horns and swing it about a bit"

#84071 - 07/18/06 10:36 PM Re: I wont let them beat me!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I hope he does, because I wrote a damning reply in the yorkshire post, and somehow it was deleted.

Notice the similar clown expression of himself and King!
Just my perp radar working overtime I guess.

Any "innocent" man would contest the media, and I hope he does, because he is sure stupid enough to do it.

His lack of taking the media on, will sure prove his "innocence".
Need I say more,

ste

#84072 - 07/18/06 11:09 PM Re: I wont let them beat me!
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Shrewsbury UK
I hope he does too ....one to watch with great interest, I notice the Local Hull newspapers are slagging Shy off as well as the pro paedophile groups becuase of this.

Kirk
"Lets grab this bull by the horns and swing it about a bit"

#84073 - 07/19/06 07:50 AM Re: I wont let them beat me!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

The little boy kicking sand in the faces of those who hurt him, and I did notice the slagging off that went on after the case.

The Yorkshire Post have been very naughty indeed, with their own lawyers passing this story on.

Thrust into the spotlight!

09:10 - 18 July 2006
The latest allegations of child abuse against Colin Inglis were made after he was thrust into the national spotlight during the Soham scandal two years ago.

Cllr Inglis, who was chairman of Humberside Police Authority at the time, refused to bow to then home secretary David Blunkett's demand to suspend the force's chief constable, David Westwood.

Mr Westwood had been criticised in a report into the failures that allowed Ian Huntley to get a job as a school caretaker in Soham, Cambridgeshire.

Huntley went on to murder Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, both 10, and it later emerged he had come to the attention of Humberside Police before, after being accused of rape and under-age sex while living in Grimsby.

Mr Blunkett ordered the police authority to suspend Mr Westwood following the publication of the Bichard Report on June 22, 2004.

But the authority refused, leading to a bitter stand-off.

Mr Blunkett eventually took the authority to the High Court to force it to suspend Mr Westwood on July 2. He came back on September 13, before retiring on April 1 last year.

The abuse claims against Cllr Inglis were made public on September 24, 2004, by Sky News, the Yorkshire Post and The Times.

"Never look a gift horse in the mouth"

Will the moody boy ever get closure!

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.