Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (matt123, myrlin, Seekingwisdom, manipulated), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447683 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#8384 - 09/02/03 03:16 PM Hello again
Cement Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southern California
It has been a while since I came on, let alone posted. My son was born Aug 14 and I have had my hands full since then.

I took off from work this whole time, which, apparently, was where I was getting all my computer time.

I am doing ok, not real pleased to be back at work, where shortsightedness reaches new levels. Having a basby and spending so much time at home makes me long to be able to spend more time there.

Well, there is my update; I think I am forlorn because of work, and maybe because I haven't been on as much lately.

Peace,
James

#8385 - 09/02/03 03:26 PM Re: Hello again
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
James,
Welcome back and congrats on the new baby. I have 3 myself and kids are the best part of my life. Your in for the best rolle coster ride you've ever been on. ((((((hugs brother)))))
James

#8386 - 09/02/03 03:49 PM Re: Hello again
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
James:

Wow. It sure is great being a dad. I know how you must feel. As James said the roller coaster is hading out of the gate. You know I can still remember when Tanya was just born. Now she is 22 and a university graduate. There are ups and downs but never a lack of love.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#8387 - 09/02/03 07:28 PM Re: Hello again
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
James
congratulations, it must be wonderful for you both to have a son.

Have you chosen a name yet ?

I bet he makes your work days seem shorter, and your nights longer ;\)

Dave

#8388 - 09/03/03 05:22 AM Re: Hello again
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey, James, congratulations to you and your wife for the birth of your new son. Children are what
makes the world go around. Good luck and keep us posted on all those "firsts."

"Uncle" David

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.