Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Jeremy (29), john22 (31), just starting (58)
Who's Online
6 registered (Obi, lapchinj, 4 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64184 Topics
447875 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#83660 - 03/11/06 05:30 PM Respiratory therapist admits sexually abusing disabled kids
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
**possible triggers..as it is just repulsive and disgusting**

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11768281/

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#83661 - 03/11/06 06:12 PM Re: Respiratory therapist admits sexually abusing disabled kids
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
jtt5254,

I think it's important that you posted this. We often ask ourselves the big "why" questions, but a case as sick as this one just demonstrates that there is no logic to the sexual abuse of children.

When we don't get the answers we want that doesn't mean we don't deserve the answers, it just means that the crime we are talking about is so far beyond reason.

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#83662 - 03/12/06 03:56 AM Re: Respiratory therapist admits sexually abusing disabled kids
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

5 minutes alone with him just 5 .

#83663 - 03/12/06 04:00 AM Re: Respiratory therapist admits sexually abusing disabled kids
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

stories like this have to make me ask one question that always fires everyone up ,but it is the most obvious question i could ask . where is god ! where is he when these things happen ?how can i believe he even exists? where is the god who watches over the little children ,who loves each of them ,who sees and knows everything that happens,sorry to get off topic ,but no one has the answer. adam

#83664 - 03/12/06 10:23 AM Re: Respiratory therapist admits sexually abusing disabled kids
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Adam,

Quote:
5 minutes alone with him just 5.
Can I have one of those five minutes, or will you need the whole five?

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.