Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
3 registered (Hopein14, 86, lapchinj), 29 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441739 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#83646 - 03/04/06 12:14 AM Daycare Worker Charged In Rape of Four-Year-Old
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Tells probers she 'couldn't help' but rape
BY SCOTT SHRIFEL
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Khemwatie Bedessie
A Queens day care worker accused of raping a 4-year-old boy indicated in a videotaped confession she "couldn't help herself," a prosecutor said yesterday.
Khemwatie Bedessie, 37, who was arrested Wednesday, allegedly abused the boy four times between early January and mid-February at Veda's Learning Center in South Ozone Park, where she has worked for four years.

"She knew what she was doing but she couldn't help herself," prosecutor Dianna Megias told Criminal Court Judge Mary O'Donoghue, summarizing Bedessie's confession to cops. "These actions shock the conscience."

Bedessie said nothing as twisted details from her admission were aired. But her lawyer later suggested the confession - in which she indicated the boy came on to her, authorities said - was coerced and that Bedessie did not attack the boy.

More at http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/396476p-335965c.html

==============
"But her lawyer later suggested the confession - in which she indicated the boy came on to her.."

He came on to her, what a load of crap, what 4 year old do you know who comes on to women?

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#83647 - 03/04/06 02:12 AM Re: Daycare Worker Charged In Rape of Four-Year-Old
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
I saw this on the news last night and cried myself to sleep.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but just shoot her. A bullet is alot cheaper than a trial that will only result in not enough jail time, which would only cost more money and not give the parents or that poor little boy any relief.

I'm sick.

Trish

#83649 - 03/04/06 05:24 AM Re: Daycare Worker Charged In Rape of Four-Year-Old
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

I was raped in a bathroom when i was 4 yrs old also.

I know how this little boy feels.

=============================================

I wish i could talk to his parents and tell them that the road will be very hard for their son, but there is hope for him and they are NEVER to give up on him as hard things might get for him.

You don't give up or let him give up. Period.

He will get the help he needs as he grows up and with support from others he will learn to cope with what is going on inside of him, the sexual confusion, the nightmares and night terrors, not trusting others, always being afraid, depression, anxiety...

I would like to tell the little boy that is not a bad boy and that he did nothing wrong. No matter hard for him to understand that it is not his fault.

I hope his family finds out about MaleSurvivor somehow for support for the family and as he gets older he can come here and get suport for himself. Great bunch of people here who are very supportive.

As he come here, hopefully someday, i hope he reads this post and PM's me if i am still here on this earth and i can tell him in person that i care for him because i also was that scared little boy in that bathroom alone with a woman.

I have had a hard life since then, but i am working on getting better and with the continued support i know i will be OK.

I haven't given up and i hope you find strength not to either.

Should his family come here and see this post please PM me because i will give them hope that helped me get this far.

I pray for safekeeping for this little boy and his family.

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

#83650 - 03/07/06 01:50 AM Re: Daycare Worker Charged In Rape of Four-Year-Old
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
I was so angry when I saw the BS about how the kid - four years old - "came on" to the woman. Ah yes, I remember it well. That's what all 4 yos do isn't it?

I think Jim has the right thought on this:

Quote:
I pray for safekeeping for this little boy and his family.
Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.