Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
1 registered (AdawgJR), 29 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441740 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#83484 - 01/30/06 10:07 PM Art therapy for survivors in France and Switzerland
Caetel Offline

Loc: Paris, France
Dear friends
I have the great pleasure to announce the birth of an art therapy programme for survivors in Paris, France. Artists and professionals, under the patronage of the foundation Innocence in danger will offer workshops in dance, drawing, theatre, writing and hopefully soon in music and singing. The first one is planned in March and will be run by a contemporary dancer and dance therapist. The project will enter a trying out phase until the summer to allow the team to make the right adjustments.
We are working on coupling this project with a group concelling programme. I am really pushing now for a group for male survivors.

The summer camp project of the Foundation Innocence in Danger is also expanding this year with an added mixed group for adult survivors (8-9 in total, there are already 2 male survivors in it).
The retreat will be held from the 30th of July until the 10th of August in Chateau d'Oex (Swiss Alps). There will be artists, art therapist and professionals in sexual abuse running the workshops. We will all be based in a huge chalet.
All fees are paid for (except from the flight if you are coming from Canada or the US) and there are still 2 places available.
Please contact me if you are interested to attend.
Warmest regards
Caro

#83485 - 01/30/06 10:13 PM Re: Art therapy for survivors in France and Switzerland
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Caro,

This sounds like a wonderful caring programme. I hope the addition of a male survivor group works out for you. It's a great idea.

It might be a good idea to stress here that survivors who don't speak French would still be welcome and would find others there easily able to communicate in English.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#83486 - 01/31/06 12:07 AM Re: Art therapy for survivors in France and Switzerland
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Caro
when you come to the UK let me know, it's something I'd just love to do.

Dave

#83487 - 01/31/06 07:36 PM Re: Art therapy for survivors in France and Switzerland
Caetel Offline

Loc: Paris, France
Dear Larry and Dave

English speakers are very welcome. For the first time this year American kids will be welcome in Rossinière since the Foundation just opened offices in New York and got sponsorship for this from American donators.
Dave I should be coming to the UK for the Healing the Healers workshop with Mike Lew in January. And I am hoping to spend of few days in London to visit friends I haven't since in ages.
Are you interested to attend the summer camp ?
Let me know.
Love
Caro

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.