Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
40035 (55), Brayton (60), DavidJ (65), Grout (29), JJM33 (43), RockyMtJoe (66)
Who's Online
10 registered (BraveFalcon, Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, 7 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63540 Topics
443932 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#83441 - 01/29/06 09:38 PM Re: My heads in bits over this
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Question?

If I did a survey of men in their fortys or fifties in my area and the question was this.

Can you give me a specific date or dates of significant events other than birthdays or christmas's when you were 13yo.

How many would call me barmy!

How many would say, oh, I did this on april 4th 1964 or any other date from that era?

My tiny mind suggests nobody could answer that, but I am not a legal eagle, maybe I should be,

ste

#83442 - 01/29/06 11:07 PM Re: My heads in bits over this
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
Kirk - I am aware from recent events that It is very rare for a witness/complainant to give precise time frames for events relating to abuse. I was only able to give a precise timeframe for my case because of the unique circumstances that led up to the abuse.

If king is sticking his head up like this again, I only hope it brings more of his victims out into the open to complain against him. It's a shame the pervert can't just have an accident.

I really think that it's time our government sent a message to these perverts that they mean business - who on earth gives them a key to get back onto the streets! Once locked up that should be it - no remission.

It's mad in this country at present - what with paedophiles working as PE teachers...must be like ****** christmas for this pervert.

Then you have the woman (Maxine Carr)that provided an alibi for a murdering paedophile, receiving 52k of private treatment for stress (News of the World today). Life-time protection for her is expected to run into millions! *I've sent an e-mail to the paper stating my views on this issue!

When I had my breakdown a couple of years ago, I was put on a list to see a Clinical Psychologist - I was eventually offered an appointment after 3 months, that would have required a further wait of another 6 months....no instant help there & I never did anything wrong! Luckily I got professional help immediately from work.

Support the victims/survivors - sod the perverts!!

Best wishes...Rik

#83443 - 01/30/06 04:15 AM Re: My heads in bits over this
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
I couldn't tell you when my brother abused me, I've made educated guesses as to approximately how old I was. There was only one time I can tell you within a week but that was because I was on vacation in California at the time and to do that, I'd have to ask my mother when we went.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#83444 - 01/30/06 12:16 PM Re: My heads in bits over this
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I would just like you all to think of the real pattern of events surrounding this case.

Kirk knows more of the story than I ever could write here.

King was filthy rich and living in a large urban community which was a perfect feeding ground for perverts such as himself.

I do not know the particular community, but I have visited the London area and there is/was, pockets of deprived kids in large communities.

One case stuck in my mind was when he met a 14yo boy in London city with his dad, he went on to travel about 50miles, regularly to be with this kid who lived in Luton.

I do not know why the kids dad did not realise from the start what was happening at the time, but I guess a kid of that age would have been thrilled to ride in a limousine, when only rich ppl had even a basic car.

The trap was set, pedo behaviour was largely ignored due to what the public might think.
The boy probably bugged his dad to let him get his own way, and go with King.

The difference between that era and today is largely the same, yes, we do have reports of atrocious behaviour with kids, but most is largely covered up for one of two reasons.

a) To stop the public beying for blood.

b) To dampen down the impact of the public knowing
what really happened was a whole lot worse,
especially if they knew who really was involved.

This is where we need to have a voice, and stop this menace to society.

The main issue to really ponder here is this.
It is to me unknown that a convicted pedo, serves half of a sentence without treatment in prison.

No parole board would consider a prisoner fit for release unless he admitted his guilt.

It is not what you know, it is who you know, high up asses must have helped this sick ass,

ste

#83445 - 01/30/06 12:29 PM Re: My heads in bits over this
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Caution, the link has a perp pic on it, may trigger some,

Here is a link to the story.

#83446 - 01/30/06 04:15 PM Re: My heads in bits over this
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

There is a blanket ban on TV news in my house over this affair!

Unless a few more men come forward!!

#83447 - 01/30/06 05:32 PM Re: My heads in bits over this
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Shrewsbury UK
Ste

"No parole board would consider a prisoner fit for release unless he admitted his guilt."

I once thought this, it is not the case as the Parole Board are not there to sit as a jury, admiting your guilt is not a condition for parole.

Kirk
"Lets take this bull by the horns and swing it about a bit". - Kirk

#83448 - 01/30/06 06:03 PM Re: My heads in bits over this
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Kirk,

"admiting your guilt is not a condition for parole".

Maybe that is true, even then though, they would have to consider whether he still posed a threat in the community by refusing help from officials.

He has a goog chance of getting clean away, because the appeal court would find the evidence unsafe on the date issue alone.

He proved the dates through an old passport.
Dont swing the guilt onto yourself.
I am itching for just a couple more guys to come forward on this case.

That would be the best way.
If he does win, then I hope the judges do not give him the right to compensation, that would be too much for me to take, never mind you and the others.

Let us just hope,

ste

#83449 - 01/30/06 09:02 PM Re: My heads in bits over this
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Kirk,

Rik makes a good point:

Quote:
If king is sticking his head up like this again, I only hope it brings more of his victims out into the open to complain against him.
The case is so high-profile that this may well happen. And even if it doesn't surely there are sufficient safe complaints against him to make his conviction stick.

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#83450 - 01/30/06 09:12 PM Re: My heads in bits over this
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Shrewsbury UK
There were another 20 guys willing to give evidence at the Old Bailey (me included) that didnt get the chance because of the Crown Prosecution Service unwillingess to proceed with the third and fourth trial as the second trial (yes it was split into four seperate trials) collapsed after the first witness of that trial could not remember if he was 15 or 16 at the time of the assault. If it does go Kings way I hope the court of appeal orders a retrial. I will be first in the queue.

This happened to me not once but twice with another of my abusers (Rob Randall), now they have my original abuser in custody awaiting trial I have been told that they have enough witnesses as my evidence will not make any difference to the sentance that is going to be handed down.

How the hell do they reach that conclusion when a jury hasnt even heard the evidence? Our Criminal Justice System is a total mess and offenders are litterally getting away with murder.

Kirk

"Lets take this bull by the horns and swing it about a bit" - Kirk

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.