Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
40035 (55), Brayton (60), DavidJ (65), Grout (29), JJM33 (43), RockyMtJoe (66)
Who's Online
7 registered (Cthulhu, BuffaloCO, crabbott, aniceguy, finallyhere, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63541 Topics
443942 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#83378 - 01/20/06 06:42 PM Sex Offender school kids
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
I never even dreamed of this one OMG

#83379 - 01/20/06 06:52 PM Re: Sex Offender school kids
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I find it interesting that there are no offender schoolgirls mentioned in that article.

#83380 - 01/20/06 10:47 PM Re: Sex Offender school kids
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
SAR your point is well taken; I had not thought of that. It's back to that idea that if a boy can "score", wow, so lucky!

This whole article is interesting, but it is 100% spin and an effort to deflect attention away from the catastrophe in the Ministry of Education generally where the role of sex offenders in the educational system is concerned. The government (which I support in so many respects, by the way) is suggesting that the fuss over perps in the classroom is misjudged because even students are perps. In my view this is, while a useful point in other contexts, a shameful ploy in this one. The people of the UK, and especially their children, deserve better.

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#83381 - 01/20/06 11:34 PM Re: Sex Offender school kids
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
SAR,

in reply,

If a boy reported a girl for SA, he would at the very least be branded gay or weird.

The BIG difference, is that boys don't get pregnant so DNA, is not applicable to most cases of abuse.

I have never came across a single case of boyhood SA that has been proved by DNA footprint.

I think we all agree, that boys cannot be abused, or that is how society imagines it.

Utter rubbish, and a mark of how society is today,

ste

#83382 - 01/21/06 01:00 AM Re: Sex Offender school kids
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
When I explore the male-female offenders with the groups of teen guys, only two or three understand young male - older female is abuse. Many defend their point vigorously!! That is a hard concept to address with Alternative school populations!

Howard

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.