Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
2 registered (manipulated, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64189 Topics
447922 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#83295 - 12/23/05 02:59 PM This has just surfaced in the UK (US Report)
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Shrewsbury UK
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid...-name_page.html

The mindest of the woman is very disturbing, but we already know that about perps.....dont we?

#83296 - 12/23/05 05:01 PM Re: This has just surfaced in the UK (US Report)
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Kirk,

Here's the best part:

Quote:
He was only 14 when they first slept together but Lisa insists that by the time she discovered his true age she was already pregnant. "From the beginning, he told me and my children he was 17. He made the first move, and I kept saying no. But he persisted so much, and was so sweet, so nice, so polite, he broke down my defences."

She shakes when she speaks and claims she is shocked and stressed by the national furore, which she dismisses as a fuss over nothing. Astonishingly, she also believes she is the real victim in the sordid saga. "If anything, he took advantage of me," she says. "He knew how old he was. He knew what he was doing. And now I'm the one being burned at the stake.
Poor woman, only 37 years old and she was cruelly betrayed by a 14 yo boy. No wonder she's so angry. I guess she will have a lot of time to deal with that anger in jail now.

And where did she get those "defenses" against the kid from? FEMA?

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#83297 - 12/23/05 10:20 PM Re: This has just surfaced in the UK (US Report)
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Kirk, firstly I think 20 years would be harsh, and I think she wil probably get 3 - 5 years.

I could not help thinking of the issue of denial at what she has done, but she does not know the lasting torment she has done.

I watched a program on these women, and one had the boy hidden in the trunk of her car, even as the police were surveilling her, she too was in strong denial, and "in love".

The legal woman stated this, "It's no excuse if the kid liked it..." This is the one thing that stops boys reporting abuse, I wonder why!

There is a case here in the pool were a teacher was caught in public by a tower crane driver looking down into a car park, who saw her making love to a 15 year old boy, and I am going to try and get to the trial in March.

No doubt she thinks too that she is in love, I just wonder what she is going to tell the judge!

ste

#83298 - 12/25/05 03:18 AM Re: This has just surfaced in the UK (US Report)
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Grrrrrr!!!!

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.