Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
11 registered (Cam76, Jas52, 5 invisible), 63 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62512 Topics
438095 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#83293 - 12/22/05 06:02 PM Priest aids rape trial UK
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
On March the second, I will be going to this trial and try and follow the proceedings.

There are a whole load of these cases coming up in my own City, but I have decided to look at an abuser closely while he faces the agony of waiting to go to prison.

Maybe it will answer some questions, on whether they can ever show remorse for what they do.

I will report what I see when the trial is concluded, and there is another trial on a local man accused of raping a girl.

Read This

#83294 - 12/22/05 07:41 PM Re: Priest aids rape trial UK
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Shrewsbury UK
Suspended by the church and given a church address to stay at till his plea and directional hearing, sounds like the Catholic church we know, full of contradictions.

Reality24k

Have a look at the Westminster debate posting as I have just got off the phone from my MP. He has tabled the question "Resources for survivors of CSA" today.

Your support would be greatly appreciated.

Kirk

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.