Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63803 Topics
445533 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#83233 - 12/17/05 11:55 PM One sick fuck
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
I was sick to read this as it contained things that I really would have freaked out at as a kid.

The thought of an evil pedo telling lies etc.

Quote:
Two of his three victims were too frightened and embarrassed to tell the police and a third had made a complaint but there had been insufficient evidence at the time.

But when a fourth boy made a complaint last year, a full-scale investigation was launched and the others came forward.
This would have been a total nightmare to be boy three, as he was denied that he was telling the truth.

Quote:
He had denied all the offences
So he made these boys go through a Court instead of admitting his guilt, in order to save his own feeble backside.

Quote:
"They were all innocent victims of your activities and were embarrassed about what had occurred. It's not surprising they kept quiet.
If these boys had been discredited in a Court, and their abuser went free, then imagine the guilt they would have gone through,maybe even taking their own lives.

Quote:
"They were all innocent victims of your activities and were embarrassed about what had occurred. It's not surprising they kept quiet.
I cannot keep quoting this, but the full article is available,

Here

#83234 - 12/18/05 05:15 PM Re: One sick fuck
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Ste,

You are so right on all counts. And the pedophile gets 4 years, which will be knocked down to what, 2 and a bit, if he behaves himself.

The boys get life.

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#83235 - 12/21/05 12:36 AM Re: One sick fuck
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
It's 99% certain that harrington was a 'career' pedo with many more victims.

Let's hope they get the help they need.

Dave

#447087 - 09/13/13 08:43 AM Re: One sick fuck [Re: reality2k4]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
Originally Posted By: reality2k4
I was sick to read this as it contained things that I really would have freaked out at as a kid.

The thought of an evil pedo telling lies etc.

Quote:
Two of his three victims were too frightened and embarrassed to tell the police and a third had made a complaint but there had been insufficient evidence at the time.

But when a fourth boy made a complaint last year, a full-scale investigation was launched and the others came forward.
This would have been a total nightmare to be boy three, as he was denied that he was telling the truth.

Quote:
He had denied all the offences
So he made these boys go through a Court instead of admitting his guilt, in order to save his own feeble backside.

Quote:
If these boys had been discredited in a Court, and their abuser went free, then imagine the guilt they would have gone through,maybe even taking their own lives.

Quote:
I cannot keep quoting this, but the full article is available,

Here

link was dead
try here instead
http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2012/11/27/leonard-harrington-south-gloucestershire/

War
Love
Poetry

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.