Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
3 registered (traveler, Obi, tbkkfile), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63579 Topics
444199 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#83223 - 12/10/05 11:19 PM Someone has half a brain!
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
Thank goodness at least someone in authority has at least half of brain - for now anyway. I guess we'll just have to see how this one plays out.

http://crime.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsit...s/teacher%5Fsex

#83224 - 12/11/05 12:02 AM Re: Someone has half a brain!
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Trish,

What especially interested me was this part of the story:

Quote:
Last month, Hillsborough Circuit Judge Wayne Timmerman said LaFave, whose sexual liaisons made tabloid headlines, will forever lose her teaching certificate, must register with the state as a sexual predator, may not have any contact with children including the victim. He also said she will not be allowed to profit from the sale of her story or personal appearances.
Wonderful. At least we are no longer hearing about how LaFave is "too beautiful" to go to jail.

How do any of these sanctions against her help the boy she molested? Or are we back to the old argument of what a babe...the kid was "lucky"?

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.