Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
8 registered (pittsburgh, Greg56, Obi, 5 invisible), 23 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63214 Topics
442022 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#83194 - 11/13/06 07:31 PM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Maybe I can get it on rewind or something, because it will be 7am where I am

ste

#83195 - 11/14/06 03:13 PM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! i hope that the show airs and that if only one survivor can get help it is worth the frustration. light and luv,sis

#83196 - 11/15/06 01:52 AM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks for the heads-up Curtis. We don't get that show here in the great Northwest, but I did a little sleuthing and found a "listen live" link so anyone can listen via their computer.

Richard and Curtis on the Joey Reynolds show

Sooo... If you do the math properly for your timezone you should be able to click this link and when the page loads click the "Listen Live" link in the left column and listen to Richard and Curtis live.

It looks to me like there is also the possibility of listening to the show via refeeds of the streaming audio on demand after the show is over, but I haven't investigated to be sure.

Lots of love,

John

#83197 - 11/15/06 02:26 PM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
More Stations

99.7FN WNTK New London, NH
590AM WROW Albany, NY
850AM WFTL W. Palm Beach, FL
106.3FM KAGM Los Lunas,NM

Check station websites for times

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#83198 - 11/17/06 02:20 AM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
Thanks you guys!

I got a call a little while ago to confirm again and the only scary thing right now is the weather here in NY and that I have to drive into Manhattan in the dark and the rain when I'm usually a train rider.

That was the problem with the live segment of the show... we don't get out till after the trains stop running out of Grand Central.

Well so far We're on target for tonight!

#83199 - 11/17/06 04:12 AM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

I better not stay up again to have you bumped LOL

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#83200 - 11/17/06 12:44 PM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Well did anyone hear us????

We had a great time doing the show although the ride home was quiet @ 3am I'm proud to say I didn't hit a deer or fall asleep.

My wife said we sounded good and she was right when she says you never know where Joey is going to take the conversation...

We were invited not to wait a year before we booked again and that we should get a few of us together for the show when it comes time for the NYC conference.

and for the record I'm not one of Richard's patients ;\) ... that was funny.

#83201 - 11/17/06 06:27 PM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

I heard you. The interview went well, especially after the first segment was over. The only bad thing about the show, was what was the guy who ran the school in Mt. Vernon doing there. Hopefully next time, it will be just you and Richard.

Jason

#83202 - 11/21/06 05:55 PM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Thanks J! that's one person and if there was one then that's good enough for me.

I think that guy was one of Joey's friends who was hanging out that night, he was still on while I was driving home! And he is the brother of the famous athlete Captain Lou Albano!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.