Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
5 registered (jon-jon, I Want 2 Thrive, BraveFalcon, 2 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63581 Topics
444213 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#83174 - 10/22/05 03:43 AM Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
Former MaleSurvivor President and author Dr. Richard Gartner, along with MaleSurvivor board member/survivor Curtis St. John will be guests Wednesday night October 26th on WORís Joey Reynolds Show. The show is broadcast 1 am Eastern on AM-710 in New York City as well as coast to coast and Canada on the WOR Radio Network.

Break out the coffee, listen in, and lend your support by telling your friends and colleagues about this broadcast! We are going to reach into the shadows where men have been stigmatized into silence and give them a voice.

Again, thatís The Joey Reynolds Show, Wednesday night October 26 on the WOR Radio Network!

#83175 - 10/22/05 12:56 PM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
**UPDATED 10/22 610pm Eastern**
Boy am I glad that Wednesday is the morning I go in late. I'll be listening.

Stations that Joey Reynolds Airs on:
(Check station website for times)

920 AM WMEL Melbourne, FL
1200 AM WAGE Leesburg, VA (Wash DC Area)
1520 AM WWKB Buffalo, NY
570 AM WDNZ Raliegh, NC
620 AM WDNC Durham, NC
1150 AM WMRD Middletown, CT
1420 AM WLIS Old Saybrook, CT
600 AM KTBB Tyler, TX (Runs 4am-8am)
1360 AM WDRC Hartford, CT
910 AM WPFB Middletown, OH (Dayton, OH)
1280 AM WEIM Fitchburg, MA
1430 AM WLKF Lakeland, FL
1070 AM WINA Charlottesville, VA
850 AM WTAR Norfolk, VA
1250 AM WHNZ Tampa, FL
1470 AM WMMW Meriden, CT
1240 AM WWCO Waterbury, CT
610 AM WSNG Torrington, CT
1390 AM WFBL Syracuse, NY
1340 AM WSTV Steubenville, OH (Wheeling, WV Area)
1290 AM WOMP Bellaire, OH
1500 AM WGEN Geneseo, IL
1420 AM WACK Newark, NY (Rochester Area)
1380 AM WPHM Port Huron, MI
1240 AM KNRY Monterey, CA (San Jose area)
1090 AM WTNK Hartsville, TN
1450 AM WWSC Glens Falls, NY
910 AM WSBA York, PA

Online Streams
WOR New York, NY-http://www.nj.com/wor/
WSBA York, PA-http://www.wsba910.com/listen.html

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#83176 - 10/22/05 01:48 PM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
Kirk Wayne Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Shrewsbury UK
Is it available on the net?

Kirk

#83177 - 10/22/05 02:03 PM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Yes, oops forgot to mention that.

http://www.wor710.com/listen.shtml

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#83178 - 10/22/05 06:58 PM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Hey Jason, thanks for that research! But just so we're clear, that would be Wednesday night/Thursday morning... 6am Thursday for you Kirk if I have my math right ;\)

Thanks for setting aside the time, even if only you guys listened it would be worth it.

Cheers!

#83179 - 10/22/05 11:17 PM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Damn, and I thought it was the perfect day. I'll still be listening anyway.

#83180 - 10/23/05 01:44 AM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey, that's group night and that gives me time to check out when we would get it here.

Thanks for the heads up.

David

#83181 - 10/24/05 01:45 PM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
OMG! I need to change the title of the thread to 'get up early' cuz the producer now says our segment will be between 3 and 5am (Thursday)!

Set up the tape recorder J!

I don't mind though, we'll get all those guys who can't sleep!

#83182 - 10/25/05 04:15 AM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

You know I was thinking that the other day, or maybe you'll get the people who work the "third shift" (9pm-5am) because they don't like being around people. I know I tend to isolate myself, its alot more work for me to use the self-checkout at the grocery store especially with everything I buy but hey it means I don't have to interact with anybody.

Either way, your doing what you can to get the word out and I think thats great.

#83183 - 10/27/05 06:06 AM Re: Save the date and stay up late... I mean Get up early!
Richard Gartner, PhD Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York, NY, USA
I just got in from taping the show. It was great meeting Curtis at last, and Joey is a very special guy, very upfront about being a survivor. We mentione MS and the wb site a number of times -- perhaps there will be new lurkers and posters because of the publicity.

I'd like to hear what people think of the show. It's followup to one I did with him in June.

Richard

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.