Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (bluesky, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442123 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#83049 - 06/16/05 04:24 PM Joey Reynolds show
Richard Gartner, PhD Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York, NY, USA
I was a guest early this morning (2 am) on the Joey Reynolds show, a talk radio show carried on WOR in New York City and syndicated through much of the country. The topic was male sexual victimization and my new book, Beyond Betrayal: Taking Charge of Your Life after Boyhood Sexual Abuse. I was able to get in several plugs for MaleSurvivor and especially for the web site, Discussion Board, and chat room.

What made the show especially compelling was that Joey Reynolds almost immediately came out as having been sexually abused as a boy. He was a very sympathetic and informed interviewer.

If by chance any members heard the show, I'd like to hear feedback.

Richard

#83050 - 06/20/05 01:42 PM Re: Joey Reynolds show
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

Richard,

I didn't hear the show, I live in Cal but I would like to hear the interview if they have it on the internet I will take a look 4 it.

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.