Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobbyJay (53), john50049 (57), Samii (34)
Who's Online
5 registered (Marinan, hike1972, pete1973, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64012 Topics
446748 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#83008 - 06/01/05 09:37 AM evil predator of 16 victims gets only 5 years
irishguy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Dublin, Ireland
only a week ago a guy got 15 years for havin a bit of dope... this guy gets five fucking years for destroyin the lives of 16 children!!!!

this shit makes me really angry!!!!
--------------------------------------------------

Cork paedophile jailed for five years
31/05/2005 - 17:51:18

A paedophile who went all over Cork city to carry out sex attacks on children as young as four years of age in the toilets of fast food outlets, public swimming pools and playing fields, was jailed for five years today.

Judge Seán Ó Donnabháin imposed a total sentence of seven years with the last two years suspended and ordered that James Lombard, 37, from the Blarney Street/ Sunday’s Well area of Cork, be put on the Sex Offenders Register for an indefinite period.

The sentence covered seven sex assaults on which he was found guilty by a jury and nine counts to which he pleaded guilty.

Two of the victims were girls, 14 were boys, all aged between four and ten years when the assaults occurred in 1993 and 1994.

Judge Ó Donnabháin said: “You have paedophilic tendencies, you are an ongoing risk, your problems are unattended to, nothing that happened caused you to attend to you problems.

“You are suffering from an active compunction which had you abusing and preying on young children, one of them as young as four and up to ten years of age.

“You went the length and breadth of this city preying on and taking advantage of young children where you could.”

He imposed concurrent two-year sentences on the charges to which Lombard pleaded guilty but he imposed heavier penalties on the charges on which a jury convicted him.

The judge said that Lombard could not receive a discounted jail term on those charges because he had put the victims through the ordeal of giving evidence and having to face their assailant in court.

The seven-year sentence consisted of consecutive three and four sentences.

When the process of sentencing began yesterday the defence indicated that they would not be calling evidence but this changed when Lombard indicated that he wanted to get into the witness box and address his victims.

“I am very very sorry for all that has been done, all the mess that has been done. I would like to say I am sorry for what I have done. If I could turn back the clock I would do things differently. I deeply regret what I have done," Lombard said.

#83009 - 06/02/05 02:16 AM Re: evil predator of 16 victims gets only 5 years
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
What a fucking pot of shit! What was the stupid judge thinking?!?!

#83010 - 06/02/05 05:41 PM Re: evil predator of 16 victims gets only 5 years
ShyBear Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The American South
IrishGuy,

If it's any consolation, pedophiles are at the absolute bottom of the food chain in prison and are often brutally harassed, beaten, intimidated and outright murdered by their fellow inmates, at least here in the States. Five years will be enough time for him to receive at least some measure of what he put his victims through. Justice, even if of a very Dark sort.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.