Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63412 Topics
443341 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82977 - 05/01/05 05:36 PM Senator Santorum doesn't believe Priests abused 5 yr olds!
jimrh Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Roswell, GA
I have to post this link to this interview because it's simply unbelievable.

He seems to believe that the whole Priest abuse scandal was purely about homosexuality.

" In this case, what we're talking about, basically, is priests who were having sexual relations with post-pubescent men. We're not talking about priests with 3-year-olds, or 5-year-olds. We're talking about a basic homosexual relationship."

If you want to read the entire interview here is the link: http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2003-04-23-santorum-excerpt_x.htm

These are the people who we've elected into office and now are running this country.

This man is also widely talked about with respect to running for President in 2008.

I wonder if there's any hope at all.

Jim \:\(

#82978 - 05/02/05 02:53 AM Re: Senator Santorum doesn't believe Priests abused 5 yr olds!
PhillyPa Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Santorum is an unfortunate elected member of my state of PA. Ive written him on many views where he basically wants to integrate his christian religion into government - ultimately creating a secular government ignoring the original intentions of our founders escaping the brutal doctrines of religious england.
Santorum is a threat to our freedoms, and people like him need to be stopped for the sanity of this country and America's future. Down with Santorum!

#82979 - 05/02/05 03:45 AM Re: Senator Santorum doesn't believe Priests abused 5 yr olds!
ShyBear Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The American South
Santorum is also Catholic (in the *worst* possible ways) and is spouting the official Vatican line, which was authored by - guess who - Pope Ratzo when he was head of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith - formerly known as the Inquisition ! (No joke ...)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.