Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
1 registered (don64), 9 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443285 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#82944 - 03/31/05 08:02 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Yeah, the Sun shone through today all right, terrific stuff.

It's easy to critisize the tabloid press and be all snobby about not reading them, but the truth is they sell more papers than the serious ones put together.
And they do campaign for popular issues, and the safety of children is always a popular issue.
I don't care how much the tabloids carry on about the sex lives of soap stars and minor royalty, if it pays the rent and keeps the paper in business then that's fine by me.

Dave

#82945 - 04/01/05 12:41 AM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
I had to dash off earlier, so I didn't get a chance to say just how proud of you I am Kirk, what you did was inspirational.

Thank you for being such a good friend.

Dave

#82946 - 04/01/05 01:01 AM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/hardtalk/3567653.stm

This is kings lawyer, what else is there to say ????

Dave

#82947 - 04/01/05 01:12 AM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Kirk, you and your family are in my thoughts.
I'm glad that experience was empowering for you.

Be good to yourself
SAR

#82948 - 04/01/05 05:18 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Caetel Offline

Loc: Paris, France
Dear Kirk

My thoughts are with you and I would like to quote my uncle's response when I told him the judge dropped the case about my father:
"Don't worry, the universe has not forgotten and justice is on its way".
It is truly amazing what you said and you stood up a second time to tell him you are not his victim anymore. You must feel so proud and empowered. I am shocked by the man's perversity and audacity. I hope the boycott is going to spread. Needless to say I am shocked that as always, whatever the country, pedocriminals are released half way through their terms.
Have you thought of celebrating your courage ?
I am with you
Hugs
Caro

#82949 - 04/01/05 08:06 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
I am now a "poor, sad, old man" according to Kings latest posting on his website. However I do feel older than my 49 years years but I am certainly not poor I am a lot richer than he will ever be and that is not in material things. I have now my self respect back and that is priceless. After you have read his latest rant I will explain although its in my book Benders why I originally went to the Max Clifford organisation in the first place, here is Kings post:

"Just to let you know that I was delighted to meet Kirk McIntyre, the "whistle blower" as The Sun described him, for the FIRST TIME on Wednesday. As I looked into this poor, sad old man's eyes I knew for certain that he, too, knew that we both knew we had NEVER MET before. By the clue that most genuinely traumatised people, even after 35 years, do NOT go first to MAX CLIFFORD for psychological relief, you can guess what his motives were. And why he's suddenly waived his anonymity. MAX has a lot to answer for, as The Hamiltons will testify. I do hope that someone from his own murky past realises that, despite the trauma of finally revealing Clifford's behaviour from years ago, there may be compensation, sympathy and a great deal of cash in letting us all know if MAX was a naughty boy when he worked for SYD GILLINGHAM decades ago. But, as Max himself would rightly say, only if it's true. We don't want anyone making false allegations just because there are hundreds of thousands of pounds available, as I'm sure MAX told Nadine Milroy Sloane. But if there ARE such victims of MAX's past, they need to deal with their trauma in a very specific way, the CLIFFORD way, a tried and tested method of getting results. He may be evil but he's also the best, as they say about Satan".

After reading that Chris Denning had been arrested in Europe I decided to contact Max clifford for two reasons and two reasons only the first being to find out if other boys had come forward with regards the paedophilic activities of Chris Denning, Rob Randall and Jonathan King plus one other I cannot name because of legal reasons. the second reason was because Max clifford lives on the border of Walton On Thames and Weybridge where most of the assualts on me took place and as the Walton Hop teen disco was linked to entertainment I thought Max Clifford may have heard something on the jungle telegraph as I really didnt want to go through this on my own.

I have absoloutly nothing to hide whereas Jonathan King does.

Bloody hell I am beginning to sound like him, frontal labotomy needed I think.

I have also just set up an online petitition to have Jonathan King removed from the British Phonographic Industry "Man Of The Year" list for 1997, if you wish to sign it please go to:

http://www.petitiononline.com/27121955/petition-sign.html?

Please ask your family, friends and buisness aquantencies to sign as well

Or you can link to that petition site via my blog which is:
http://www.20six.co.uk/benders2

Kirk

#82950 - 04/01/05 09:06 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Kirk,

I started this thread, and it sickens me to think what has gone on, and is going on, in this Country.

I will buy your book, as soon as it is available, this whole episode is frightening. This serial pedophile, turns everything around to suit his pathetic dented ego trip.

I would send the text that you quote here, to every paper in the UK. He needs to be hit from so many sides that he caves in, and dont worry, he will, because he is shallow and evil.

When he is hit so many negative blows, then he will cave in, but watch out for his lawyer, he looks like a gangland hit-man.

You are courageous in facing this monster, and I hope it does not stop there.

He should never have been let out, to prey on young boys, and it wont be long before he is back to his old ways, and more kids.

I hope you can keep your spirits up, in this matter, I know it is hard, very hard, but be strong, I will be thinking of you, and good thoughts for what you did,

Peace and Goodwill,

ste

#82951 - 04/04/05 09:51 AM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Archnut Offline

Here is Richard Stotts reply I recieved this morning:

"Thank you for your e mail. It is refreshing at least that you accept your
later alcohol and other problems were not caused by underage abuse. Nor do
I suggest that it was easy for you - what I was saying that it is easy for
people to come forward and retrospectively claim their lives have been
ruined. As I am sure you are aware there have been a number of cases where
false accusations have been made by people who in the first instance fooled
the police with their claims. Of course I am not suggesting you are such a
person and it is clear King did commit the offences. Nonetheless it is true
that a number of the young men - I have no way of knowing if you were one
of them - who accepted him, his presents, his friendship as well as
underage sex. In this they are not alone, it was a normal part of sixties
pop culture. However reprehensible, it was not seen in that way at the
time. I appreciate and understand your feelings about this, but justice is
not justice if it is not dispensed properly even in the most difficult and
unpleasant of cases. Best wishes".

I for one was not showered with presents etc as i was pimped to King by Chris Denning (so there was no need for presents) just as King pimped boys back to Denning plus I never ever returned to kings house again although he maintains that we ALL did.

Thought you guys would like to know that I have started an online petition to get King removed from the BPI (British Phonographic Industry) "Man Of The Year" for 1997. The petition can be found here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/27121955/petition-sign.html?

Or you can find a link on my blog site which is:

http://www.20six.co.uk/benders2

Please ask you family and friends to sign ... ... Thankyou

Have a good day all

Kirk

#82952 - 04/04/05 01:08 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Jasper Gerard, makes a far more responsible view of the king of perversity.

Make sure you read page 2, I really wish he could stand at election, the interview finally sees the cracks appearing.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-1551820_2,00.html

I am now going to wash my hands.

#82953 - 04/04/05 01:16 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Archnut Offline

Reality

I read that interview in The Times and I agree with you 100% the cracks are beginning to show, but I knew that all along anyway.

Give him enough rope and he will hang himself hopefully.

Kirk

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.