Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 47 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63104 Topics
441295 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#82934 - 03/29/05 02:08 PM This makes ME Angry!!!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Johnathan king, serial sex offender against young boys, has been released on parole after serving just half of his seven year sentence.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1336684.html?menu=

Gets even better,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=342911&in_page_id=1770

His parold officer speaking on the radio, said that she is disgusted that he was ever given parole, he has never admitted to any of it, and refused treatment for it, in prison.

He has never shown, an ounce of remorse for what he did.

Each one of these boys, have to serve a life sentence for what he did, with no hope of getting out of it,Grrrrrrrr.

I hope that some of the others he got, will now come forward, and slam the bastard back where he should still be...

#82935 - 03/29/05 06:51 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Two things -

1. This idiot's the British version of Michael Jackson. He'll never get it, he's surrounded by celebrity sycophants who tell him he's innocent, and he has the audacity to claim HE'S a "victim." I like the group "Genesis," and I'll not hold their art against the persons, but these guys need a serious head examination for defending this loon.

2. Thank God the Daily Mail online chose SUCH a wonderful picture to show the world what kind of goofball this pervert is. Really flattering!

To answer his "promotional statement;" yes, Elvis slept with an underage girl, yes, Oscar Wilde was attracted to underage boys, and yes, the others he mentioned may have felt or done what he did, but NONE of these things were against the law of the country or state they occured. Maybe homosexuality and child sex/rape was illegal in Britain at the time, but homosexual/child sex THOUGHTS weren't. Neither was marrying a 13/14 year old in Tennessee, much as I wish it was otherwise.

Justice!

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#82936 - 03/29/05 07:03 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Rustam Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Hi Ste,

Just saw the pathetic creep on the TV, coming out of prison, the smug, in denial, dangerous idiot had me feeling a burst of rage and contempt. The fool seemed to be loving the publicity and is so out of touch with reality that he sees himself as a champion of the innocent. A sickening sight, with his level of denial he is as dangerous as ever and shouldn’t be out of prison. The only consolation is that he shouldn’t be able to get access to boys so easily as a registered sex offender, I hope so at least.

A grotesque and sickening spectacle, grrrr……...

Rustam.

#82937 - 03/29/05 11:17 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
this creep king is the worst kind of offender, one who thinks that he's right and the rest of the world is wrong.

Spare a though for our friend Archnut, this is a difficult time for him.

Dave

#82938 - 03/30/05 02:33 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Dave, I was thinking of Dan, when I posted this thread.

I know the revulsion that this has caused, but the way he is trying to show innocence is too much hurt for me to take.

I cannot post what I want here, because there is so much more that I know about this type of predator, I cannot reveal.

Here is some more stories to look through,

http://www.westpress.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?
nodeId=146049&command=displayContent&sourceNode=145779&contentPK=12130656

gets better, claiming guilty and innocence,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jht...requestid=50446

Here is a man breaking the silence, worth reading,

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/wiltshire/swindon/news/SWINDON_NEWS22.html

#82939 - 03/30/05 11:47 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Steve Bevan's work in Swindon is superb, I have a lot of respect for their organisataion.

And non at all for king, the more I see the worse it gets.
But thankfully the media aren't all playing into kings hands, although the guardian has been very sympathetic towards king in the past. Maybe they'll be plugging his new cd for him as well ?

Dave

#82940 - 03/31/05 12:27 AM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
I might have been a bit unfair towards the guardian, it was the observer I was thinking about, Lynn Barber I think ?

But then I remembered this excellent bit of reporting.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4310240,00.html

But a further trawl through Google land took me to Jon Ronson's own site, and on the forums he says't that he quite likes king and that the sentence was too long.

http://www.jonronson.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=308&
Dave

#82941 - 03/31/05 11:27 AM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Jon Ronson, says one thing in the guardian, then supports him on his blog.

Just how many were involved at the walton hop, is immeasurable, not just king, but many others need to be trawelled out.

King should have got life, for every life he took, it is the boys, who are now men who have had their childhoods taken away by these evil monsters.

I hope his appeal backfires, and they give him a longer sentence, I dont know if that is possible, but I hope they can, and I hope everyone stops defending this evil barbaric cancerous nonce.

How many more of these evil places exist today?
I know it was so much easily tolerated in the 70s and 80s, but to defend underage sex, means that they must also be doing it, or have done it.

the mind boggles,

ste

#82942 - 03/31/05 03:22 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Guys

What I did yesterday was the most empowering thing I have ever done, it was an amazing feeling I thought I would be shitting myself but I was so focused on what I had to do and as I have rehearsed what I wanted to say to him (and the others) so many times over the years it all kicked in just right.

I'm not a great reader of The Sun but by heck they pulled out all the stops to get me to confriont him it was like something out of a spy film waiting in underground car parks, hotel receptions, drinking endless cups of tea, weird.

King was actually in the process of making a "fly on the wall" documentary of himself when we ambushed him at the Shepheards Bush Hilton the documentary is to coincide with his new album "Sexual Terrorist". He really does need putting down and putting us all out of our misery.

Oh yes and he is still Man of the year 1997 awarded by the BPI (The Bristish Phonographic Industry) I think its time he was removed so I am going to start up a campaign to get him off that roll of honour, his ego would be completely crushed.

The Sun website article can be found here:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005142435,00.html

Two people I would like to thank here firstly my amazing wife and secondly Lloydy as I could have so blown it a couple of Sundays ago, It was so bad I and i was so angry that I self harmed for the first time in years but Lloydy visited me and talked me down, but today I am feeling pretty good and it feels as though the wieght upon my shoulders has now gone, hopefully for ever. I shall not let it return and the same can be said of my shame, that is resigned to the dustbin of life for good.

Thanks every one of you for supporting me all the time I have been here and I think its about time I joined ... ... ...!

With regards King there are things developing as to his parole conditions as it states he is not allowed to harrass his survivors which he does every time he opens that lopsided gob of his.

Kirk aka Dan aka Archnut

#82943 - 03/31/05 03:29 PM Re: This makes ME Angry!!!
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Jon Ronson and Lynn Barber have both been well and truely groomed they are mature adults what chance did I have as a fifteen year old by.

I met Jon Ronson when I did an inteview for him for the double Life Of Jonathan King and he was groomed by Chris Denning as well as he told me that he "could feel himself warming too Denning" what chance did I have as a fourteen year old boy stand.

At least there are two more gulible people out there I thought I was the only one.

Kirk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.