Just to keep you informed: yesterday there was a second meeting of the NGO Respect our child (now officially registered in Geneva). We discussed the organization of committees that will initiate projects. The most important thing was that the board of directors was elected. I am glad to say that though composed by a lot of professionals in the field (including a very renowned psychiatrist from Switzerland specialized in the trauma field related to sexual abuse), 3/4 of the board are also survivors.
We are aware of the HUGE task ahead but the energy is very positive. We will present our first projects in terms of funding in the next few months. Another meeting is planned for the 21-22 May, probably in France.
If you are interested to join, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Today I am exhausted but happy because things are moving forward in a wonderful way. I have had a great week of training at University in Paris(master in art therapy)and I am developping more and more ideas to set up dance therapy workshops for survivors. The possibilities are infinite !
Wishing you all a great week end
Caroline