Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
1 registered (cant_remember), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63179 Topics
441787 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82930 - 03/14/05 07:00 PM CRIPHASE needs help
Caetel Offline

Loc: Paris, France
Hi !
I am in regular contact with one of the directors of the male survivors centre in Montreal CRIPHASE. The centre is in great need of assistance to provide support for a survivor who will go to court against his agressor. The abuse started when he was 8 and lasted until he was about 28. CRIPHASE is searching for material that can explain how abuse can continue further into adulthood. If you know of any professional documents/books that can help, please let me know.
Many thanks for the guys in Montreal who are struggling so hard to provide great support to male survivors.
Caroline

#82931 - 03/15/05 01:22 AM Re: CRIPHASE needs help
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Caro
I'm sure some of the articles listed on MS might help, and I don't think anyones going complain about them being used to help another survivor.

http://www.malesurvivor.org/Professionals/Articles/index.htm

Dave

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.