Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
5 registered (woodenshoes, Obi, focusedbody, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63408 Topics
443324 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82919 - 03/03/05 08:23 PM Fucking SICK!
Marc Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Tucson, AZ

#82920 - 03/04/05 05:07 AM Re: Fucking SICK!
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
This shit makes me Sick to my stomach!!!!!!

Casey

#82921 - 03/04/05 09:39 AM Re: Fucking SICK!
sadanddown Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Gaboogistan
Quote:
Originally posted by yesac76:
This shit makes me Sick to my stomach!!!!!!

Casey
My feelings exactly. I couldn't even read the entire article...

#82922 - 03/05/05 06:41 PM Re: Fucking SICK!
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
It may be sick but atleast Justice is being done

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#82923 - 03/22/05 05:46 PM Re: Fucking SICK!
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
I don't care if these people were abused themselves.

I don't care if they're poor, illiterate, or disenfranchised.

I don't care if they have a thousand excuses for what they did.

They were WRONG! And I hope to God they get what's coming to them here and in the next life.

Gotta ask these freaks, were the spare tires worth it NOW?!?!

God DAMN these "people!"

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#82924 - 03/22/05 09:58 PM Re: Fucking SICK!
Caetel Offline

Loc: Paris, France
Strangely enough, the media in France are silent about the Anger case (in comparison with the Outreau case). This is a scandal that the media are quick to criticize the testimony of the children (like in the Outreau case) but never talk about the devastation of sexual abuse on children. In Anger 45 children have had their life destroyed by pedo criminals. We are in fact fighting over here to change the word pedophiles (literally in greek "friend of children") into the word pedo criminals.
I would like to add that in Outreau, the parents that were prostituting their children were condemned and that 7 other people got condemned. Other people got off the hook because of lack of proof.
The media attention of sexual abuse is very partial in France. Journalists talk of psychopath abusers or of pedophiles. They NEVER mention the word incest (which is both the case in Outreau and Anger). It says a lot of the incapacity in my society to look at the truth. Sexual abuse is not happening because of a "stranger", it is within our homes, it talks about us.
There are very strong pedocriminals network in France and they go up to top level officials. We know our struggles is being slowed down or buried by these people, but the Outreau and Anger cases give us hope that some policemen, lawyers, judges DO care.
Let me remind you that 30% of criminal cases in France are about sexual abuse and that 25% of our prisonners are sexual offenders.
My heart goes with the victims. I am working with the NGO "Respect our child" in order to change the society I live in which in terms of sexual abuse do not respect our motto "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité".
We shall overcome !
Caro

#82925 - 03/23/05 01:25 AM Re: Fucking SICK!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Caro
I applaude your work, and I hope you gain the success you deserve.

You know that we supprt you.

Dave

#82926 - 03/23/05 08:56 PM Re: Fucking SICK!
Caetel Offline

Loc: Paris, France
Thank you Lloydy and Crisispoint (by the way your mail box is ful ! \:\) ).
Let me remind you that I am not alone in this. There are wonderful and gifted individual who have decided to devote their time to the struggle. Most of them are survivors.
I am looking forward to meeting some of you in October 2006 for the conference on male survivors in the US !
Yes, I am SO much looking forward to meeting you !
Big hugs to you all
Caro

#82927 - 03/23/05 10:51 PM Re: Fucking SICK!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
I have only just read this story, and I have been to this thread about 4 times without being able to read it, but I have read the link page to the BBC.

It is deeply saddening, to read about these young lives being savagely taken away, but what really saddens me, is the level of networking, and the ones' who are involved in it.

Caro, I dont know whether you had anything to do with bringing this to justice, but I bow my head to you for your work in the field.

Nobody can ever know, just what an abused child goes through, I spent so many years thinking I had a disease, caught through this monster, I dont even think it is really survivable, but we get here, to where we are today.

It is a totally unthinkable act to do to any child, they are soulstealers, they give you a life sentence for being innocent, totally innocent, but this is the stuff my nightmares were made of, and nobody wants to be in there, not even me, but I have to, because there is nowhere to hide.

take care,

ste

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.